Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
Di Maria is a phenomenal player, look at his assists count I doubt you'd find much higher. in today's marker he's worth the price quoted, will win games out of nothing for them c**ts unfortunately.

Tranny's stats in La Liga are miles better than the Prem. That's because you don't get the time and space afforded in La Liga.

Good player but 40M Euros overpriced.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Duncan Castles has just tweeted that City are considering a counter offer...

PLEASE BE TRUE..

The only reason our name is being mentioned is to fleece Utd for more money by increasing the fee.

Madrid want as much as they can get having already bought heavily, plus I can see them using the money to go for Falcao.

Personally think we're done and dusted for this summer.

Craggers said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
Duncan Castles has just tweeted that City are considering a counter offer...

PLEASE BE TRUE..

The only reason our name is being mentioned is to fleece Utd for more money by increasing the fee.

Madrid want as much as they can get having already bought heavily, plus I can see them using the money to go for Falcao.

Personally think we're done and dusted for this summer.

This is all it is. If you want to push the rags over the line on the most insanely priced deal of the summer there's no better way to do it than suggest we're about to scupper the whole thing.

Armaan said:
Di Maria is a phenomenal player, look at his assists count I doubt you'd find much higher. in today's marker he's worth the price quoted, will win games out of nothing for them cunts unfortunately.
Don't get me wrong he is a top player but I have looked at his assists and it seems he has in the last 4 years in la liga managed to get 2 more than Ozil but played 20 more games.

I assume at £42 million you believe Ozil was an absolute bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.