Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
From my former Spanish Workmates:
City have made a late bid for Di Maria with Negredo probably going the other way.

One of my mates just text me,he's at the stadium at the minute...says that there's lots of people gathered about and loads of security and summat is deffo going on.....dint mention Di Maria or anyone else.....any ideas?

SPIDERBOY said:
BlueAnorak said:
City have made a late bid for Di Maria with Negredo probably going the other way.

One of my mates just text me,he's at the stadium at the minute...says that there's lots of people gathered about and loads of security and summat is deffo going on.....dint mention Di Maria or anyone else.....any ideas?
We train at the stadium the day before every match I think

CitizenTID said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BlueAnorak said:

We train at the stadium the day before every match I think

He just said there was a bit of commotion and security was all over,like I said he didn't mention any players...your probably right mate.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Duncan Castles has just tweeted that City are considering a counter offer...

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Not a chance he is going to City if reports are true that we said no after World Cup. This will be a big error on our part not getting this guy,would add a lot to our team. Rags getting arguably the best winger in the world considering his age and performance of last season.

dubblue said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
Duncan Castles has just tweeted that City are considering a counter offer...

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Not a chance he is going to City if reports are true that we said no after World Cup. This will be a big error on our part not getting this guy,would add a lot to our team. Rags getting arguably the best winger in the world considering his age and performance of last season.
Better than Bale & Ronaldo? Right ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.