Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubblue said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
Duncan Castles has just tweeted that City are considering a counter offer...

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Not a chance he is going to City if reports are true that we said no after World Cup. This will be a big error on our part not getting this guy,would add a lot to our team. Rags getting arguably the best winger in the world considering his age and performance of last season.
If he's so good, why is he being let go?

dubblue said:

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Not a chance he is going to City if reports are true that we said no after World Cup. This will be a big error on our part not getting this guy,would add a lot to our team. Rags getting arguably the best winger in the world considering his age and performance of last season.

In an FFP free world or a summer without restriction this may have been valid, but given that Madrid were demanding 60 million plus no chance when we had more important squad places to fit. Although if a potential swap deal with Negredo is on the table now...I am sure Di Maria would much prefer playing for City with his Argentine team mates challenging for the PL and CL rather than with the rags unless 300k/week is too much to turn down.

As far as better wingers are concerned, Reus is better. His goal scoring is far far superior and if not mistaken he was among those who created the most chances in the bundesliga last season.

Robben is better too although given that he is 30 should be on the decline.

Even Hazard from a goals+assists perspective can be better though at the moment Di Maria is better. And Di Maria's work rate is far superior to Hazard's.

dubblue said:

PLEASE BE TRUE..

May I ask....where would we accommodate him? We usually play with 2 up front (albeit one usually drops deeper helping the midfield out namely Aguero and Jovetic) leaving 2 midfield slots. In those 2 slots we already need to accommodate Silva, Nasri, Milner, Navas. We very rarely ever play with 2 wingers in the team. And if we were willing to throw Negredo +45 million(possibly more) at Real for Di Maria (who has arguably only had 1 very good season) we will be left with a whole in the attack with only 3 strikers : In which Aguero has had quite a few niggles over the past 2 seasons while Jovetic was injured largely last year so I still have doubts over his fitness.

Further, how is Di maria "The best winger in the world"? there are so many better wide men such as bale, James, Hazard, Ronaldo, Reus, Robben, Ribery (although the latter 2 get injured quite a lot), amongst others. Di maria is a very good player (though in my eyes I see him quite wasteful) but he is 100% not the best winger.

Bewar3them00n said:
dubblue said:

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Perez...Madrid...shiny new toy

Remember this is the club that let go Makelele for Beckham if i remember leading to zidane saying something like "Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

Bewar3them00n said:
dubblue said:

PLEASE BE TRUE..

Because they've just bought James and because he can't get a starting place - he wants to go

They let Robben go a few years ago

Neville Kneville said:
No way is he worth anything like the kind of money being quoted. Good player but that's stupid money for him.

If we get involved at that price we are mugs.
But Utd are desperate. They need to do something. The price of not buying Di Maria maybe well over £60m though who can say for sure.

Negredo09 said:
dubblue said:

PLEASE BE TRUE..

May I ask....where would we accommodate him? We usually play with 2 up front (albeit one usually drops deeper helping the midfield out namely Aguero and Jovetic) leaving 2 midfield slots. In those 2 slots we already need to accommodate Silva, Nasri, Milner, Navas. We very rarely ever play with 2 wingers in the team. And if we were willing to throw Negredo +45 million(possibly more) at Real for Di Maria (who has arguably only had 1 very good season) we will be left with a whole in the attack with only 3 strikers : In which Aguero has had quite a few niggles over the past 2 seasons while Jovetic was injured largely last year so I still have doubts over his fitness.

Further, how is Di maria "The best winger in the world"? there are so many better wide men such as bale, James, Hazard, Ronaldo, Reus, Robben, Ribery (although the latter 2 get injured quite a lot), amongst others. Di maria is a very good player (though in my eyes I see him quite wasteful) but he is 100% not the best winger.

He'd play on the right, at the expense of Nasri, Navas and Milner. We've been looking for a world class winger that can play on the right for years. Nasri is inconsistent on the right, so is Milner .. and whilst Navas has lots of pace, he struggles to come inside .. Di Maria would take our team to the next level .. no doubt about it.

Di Maria is a phenomenal player, look at his assists count I doubt you'd find much higher. in today's marker he's worth the price quoted, will win games out of nothing for them cunts unfortunately.

Marca reporting 72 million for Di Maria, that's with add-ons included, football has gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.