Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk is we have accepted 65m from PSG and will be finalized next week.. .some talk we will go for Pogba or Vidal

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
It could be a loan deal. If PSG really are willing to sell Cavani, it shows their utter shortsightedness.

And the rumors of a move to the rags aren't dying.

I heard on the radio that Di Maria is a loan + obligatory buyout next season.

It looks like loans + obligatory buyouts ae going to be loophole around FFP spending sanctions.

Real Madrid are doing one with Monaco for Falcao from what I read yesterday, even Madrid have to aware of FFP by the looks of it.

That's probably the only way to sign a world class player (or at least, more than 1), with the spending restriction.

However, unless that's an "agreed" loophole, whats to prevent UEFA from changing goalposts again?
UEFA are closing loopholes after they've been exploited once, likely this summer's exploiters will make it through unscathed.

sam-caddick said:
Real Madrid are doing one with Monaco for Falcao from what I read yesterday, even Madrid have to aware of FFP by the looks of it.

nah, they make enough revenue to not even care about FFP

Was just reading that PSG were considering a bid of 80m euro to steal Di Maria out of the clutches of Manchester United??

This is just so ridiculous how clubs use the media (Marca) to drive the prices up.

If I was the PSG chairman I would just pick up the phone to pixie man Woodward.

"Hi pixie man. Are you trying to buy Di Maria?

"No, we've got already 47 wingers thanks to the bronze statued one."

"Thanks very much, good luck now."

Then I would ring Real Madrid and not offer a penny over 30m.

Simples

Allendintiers said:
Was just reading that PSG were considering a bid of 80m euro to steal Di Maria out of the clutches of Manchester United??

This is just so ridiculous how clubs use the media (Marca) to drive the prices up.

If I was the PSG chairman I would just pick up the phone to pixie man Woodward.

"Hi pixie man. Are you trying to buy Di Maria?

"No, we've got already 47 wingers thanks to the bronze statued one."

"Thanks very much, good luck now."

Then I would ring Real Madrid and not offer a penny over 30m.

Simples

tbf, BeIN sports that is owned (or was owned/part-owned) by PSG owners has been running Di maria to United story recently

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
It could be a loan deal. If PSG really are willing to sell Cavani, it shows their utter shortsightedness.

And the rumors of a move to the rags aren't dying.

It looks like loans + obligatory buyouts ae going to be loophole around FFP spending sanctions.

That's probably the only way to sign a world class player (or at least, more than 1), with the spending restriction.

However, unless that's an "agreed" loophole, whats to prevent UEFA from changing goalposts again?

A loan with and obligation to buy (assuming the other club is obligated to sell) is a purchase and the entire fee and future fee would be would have to be considered by UEFA no? I think the only way this loophole works is if the sale is not obligatory for both parties. My opinion only.

BlueDeadHead said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:

A loan with and obligation to buy (assuming the other club is obligated to sell) is a purchase and the entire fee and future fee would be would have to be considered by UEFA no? I think the only way this loophole works is if the sale is not obligatory for both parties. My opinion only.
I agree.

Maybe these loans with an option to buy may work on transfer deadline day when clubs need to sell - unlikely to be many top class player like Di Maria in that bracket.

I for one hope United pay £45m for a player they really don't need. He would demand a start, as does RVP, Rooney & Mata. They've just bought Herrera, more attacking then defensive. Then don't forget, 'the United way'. They simply must give Janujaz plenty of game time.

If they sign Di Maria, he'll create more problems than he solves.

I think he'd be a bit of a tosser in the Prem. He goes to ground very easy.

He brings great pace, but pace is everywhere in the Prem.

schfc6 said:
I for one hope United pay £45m for a player they really don't need. He would demand a start, as does RVP, Rooney & Mata. They've just bought Herrera, more attacking then defensive. Then don't forget, 'the United way'. They simply must give Janujaz plenty of game time.

If they sign Di Maria, he'll create more problems than he solves.

I think he'd be a bit of a tosser in the Prem. He goes to ground very easy.

He brings great pace, but pace is everywhere in the Prem.
Express reporting he has agreed to sign for PSG for £60m, how do they get away with it-FFP my arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.