Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja Salford Blue said:
Ha ha the flapping on here!

If he is as good as some of you are making out on here, I will ask you two questions.

1) why are Madrid letting him go?

2) why is no one else in for him?

Carry on flapping!

1) Perez...Madrid...shiny new toy in Hamez.

Remember this is the club that let go Makelele for Beckham leading to zidane saying something like "Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

2) Money. Arsenal dont have it/have enough AMs already, Chelsea too have like 5 wingers and are above their foreign quota already (18 non HG players). Bayern have robben and ribery and wont probably pay as much. PSG and us have FFP. So only united can afford him. By all accounts he wanted to go to PSG

BigOscar said:
de niro said:
Davs 19 said:
Really surprised. The *sniff* is strong with that one ;.)

thats as may be but he's spot on about the player.
Can't say I agree with most of his points, if any. (and I have watched him plenty)

Where would he fit in at the rags,using a wingback system?......going forward,he's top drawer,turn him IMO,he's fucked.

TheOctopus said:
If this is a direct result of FFP are the rest of us long term a bit erm...fucked? because no one can match the money they make? f

FFP will be declared illegal in March by the court in Brussels. Now do one RAG.
Most of your sponsorships will be void in a couple of years when you get relegated.

Why am i being accused of being a rag fan because i think Di Marias the mutts nuts? am i wrong thinking that? was he not one of the best if not the best real madrid player throughout last season? according to Ancelotti and their fanbase he was, so they must be rag fans as well then?

Why cant you praise a player because of how good he is regardless of where hes off? id take Di Maria here in a heartbeat and i bet secretly most of you would to whether you admit it or not, ive said nothing that isnt true, he IS a world class player, he would get in any team in the world and he is worth the fee in todays market, id also wager if he were going ANYWHERE else no one on this forum would attack me for my views on him or disagree for that matter.

He still wont be enough for them to get anywhere near the title though, the entire back 4 and centre midfield is pish and the front 2 are looking old and immobile, the best thing they could do is go 4-3-3 drop wheatabix head and play Di Maria - Carrick - Herrera as a midfield 3 behind Mata - Van persie and Jizzyjazz, but they wont because rooneys undroppable now hes captian.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
TheOctopus said:
If this is a direct result of FFP are the rest of us long term a bit erm...fucked? because no one can match the money they make? f

FFP will be declared illegal in March by the court in Brussels. Now do one RAG.
Most of your sponsorships will be void in a couple of years when you get relegated.

March,where's that come from........and will it?

Ja Salford Blue said:

If he is as good as some of you are making out on here, I will ask you two questions.

Carry on flapping!

Really? Madrid sold Robben...he must be shit because they sold him then? remember any of Makelele? Sneijder? Madrid sell players because they want fancy new toys not because said players are shit, You could make an amazing team out of real madrid cast offs whod probably beat the current Madrid team! Theyre letting him go because Perez got a boner for Rodriguez after a couple of world cup games, a shiny new toy, ironically an inferior player to the one hes replacing.

Other clubs have been in for him, Barcelona made an inquiry and naturally got told to do one (thats like the rags making an inquiry for Yaya!!) PSG wanted him but cant because of FFP, same with us, lets be honest if we didnt have sanctions wed be balls deep for him and everyone on here would love the idea, Chelsea cant spend another 70 odd million because of FFP, Bayern have Robben and Ribery and Muller on huge wages and Gotze and Thiago as peps boys who cant sit on the bench, Arsenal? Liverpool? Simeone said the other night theyd love him at Atletico.

Its a case of the rags benefiting from FFP basically, unless you genuinely believe no one would want Angel Di Maria?? btw were you at the Etihad a coupld of years back when Madrid came to town? if you were at the game youd remember how good Di Maria was, far better than Ronaldo on the night as he usualy is for Madrid in the biggest games tbh.

bluechampion7891 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Carry on flapping!

1) Perez...Madrid...shiny new toy in Hamez.

Remember this is the club that let go Makelele for Beckham leading to zidane saying something like "Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

2) Money. Arsenal dont have it/have enough AMs already, Chelsea too have like 5 wingers and are above their foreign quota already (18 non HG players). Bayern have robben and ribery and wont probably pay as much. PSG and us have FFP. So only united can afford him. By all accounts he wanted to go to PSG
Both Robben and Ribery are in their 30s. They will have to be replaced soon, and if Di Maria was up to their required standard you could expect them to be interested. Real are getting their asking price because the rags are desperate to appease their supporters, but if Bayern entered the market then it could make Di Maria have a re-think. Real wouldn't necessarily get their asking price in these circumstances if Di Maria didn't want to join the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.