Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

Wellsblue21 said:
who's to say dzeko hasn't apologised to mancini privately, the club has bigger issues at the moment than a petulant bosian

You're right, it has to deal with a cowardly Italian and all the incompetent, parasithical Englishmen around him, right after writing another, this time Argentinian rather than Welsh, Togolese or Brazilian, striker off.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
bback said:
redmizzle said:
So the manager saying a player who had a hissyfit at being subbed had a poor performance equals blaming a loss on them in your mind? Interesting.

I doubt Mancini would have even mentioned Dzeko in his post match interview had he not reacted the way he did.

Did you miss the part where he said it's normal for strikers to sometimes react like that because they're probably frustrated at being subbed?

Did you also miss the part where he said the sub was also because we play ''every 3 days''. The only thing you seem to have heard in the interview is the poor performance part (which was spot on!).

I am really sorry, but you are really boring me to death with your ignorance and parroting the party line. I don't consider educating all the lemmings capable of connecting to the Internet on the very basics of modern football and team management my mission here on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Good on you, have a great life.

Fuck me, you are hardly self-aware.

Lemmings eh? You'd follow and defend Dzeko whatever because you are here as a Dzeko fan. Not a City fan and to b honest, we City fans couldn't give a flying fuck what some myopic fool thinks.

Thanks for the kind invitation, but I don't fuck anything inbred.

As per Dzeko, I'll defend him and anyone else who deserves it, whether you self-styled "City fans Before Christ" like it or not. When you're done with being a "City fan", may I suggest a boy band of some sort, especially now that your idol, SWP is gone?

bback said:
Wellsblue21 said:
who's to say dzeko hasn't apologised to mancini privately, the club has bigger issues at the moment than a petulant bosian

You're right, it has to deal with a cowardly Italian and all the incompetent, parasithical Englishmen around him, right after writing another, this time Argentinian rather than Welsh, Togolese or Brazilian, striker off.
Oh do fuck yourself hard. Thanks.

Why post on here. It's a forum for City fans.

SWP, redmizzle, bback - gentleman, TAKE IT EASY, will ya??

I might be biggest Dzeko fan around here, but what he did was WRONG. Even if his reasoning is right, his actions were NOT.

But like Wellsblue said - who's to say he didnt apologize already??

And this team DOES have bigger issues. For one - why are we playing like shit since Napoli?

This topic should be dropped already. I hope the lad comes out with apology to the fans and the manager - just to stop this guessing game.

I know one thing - I wouldnt want to be Blackburn manager this weekend, as I feel we will stomp them to make a statement :-)

EaglesFan said:
I might be biggest Dzeko fan around here, but what he did was WRONG. Even if his reasoning is right, his actions were NOT.

[/b]

Right, given that you appear convinced he's somehow at fault here, would you mind clearly stating what it is specifically using your own words, and providing some factual, preferably video evidence of his misconduct?

Otherwise, please feel free to concede that this is yet another ill-advised witch hunt conducted by a cowardly puppet master and all the lemmings out there. Thanks in advance.

Is it Mancini said something about the tactics which was set up ?
Edin,sitting on a bench and enjoy. Important game for the nacional team coming.

bosanka said:
Dr Mick said:
Watch the Tevez incident again, only this time whenever Dzeko is on screen keep your eyes on him, particulary when Kolorov is explaining what is going on.

Dzeko is loving it. Suddenly not so angry about being subbed anymore. Sitting their smirking and shrugging his shoulders. Just how people can defend him I do not know. His total lack of respect and contempt for Mancini is there for all to see.

I just wish the lip reading experts would get to work on this footage. Firstly it would turn this ridiculous Tevez 'investigation' into an open and shut case but it would also show Dzeko up as the turd in the punchbowl.

And still no appology from Dzeko. Says it all really. There can be no going back for Tevez and I trust that he will be dealt with as severely as City are allowed...

...but at least he's apologised.

mr. dick strikes again.
and for all those who haven't heard, tevez refused to warm up even before dzeko was subbed. so, that's that. he refused to come on after the sub. so "dzeko triggered tevez reaction" nonsense should end.

edit: did anyone ask edin's opinion? has there been an interview? a quote? did he say anything? how do you want him to apologise, write a status update on fb? write a letter to the press? organise a conference?

Tevez Refused to warm up even before Dzeko was subbed? Are you sure? What evidence to you have of that? Lets keep this debate to facts shall we.

As for the apology. So if ever you mess up you have to wait to be asked for an apology before apologising?????

And as for the Mr Dick comment, never heard that one before. Well done. Very grown up of you. Someone else who when losing a debate resorts to childish insults, perhaps?

Since there were no further statements by any club officials regarding Dzeko I believe that the situation calmed down and he and Manicini had a talk...

as again I believe that Bob reacted the way he did simply because he was furious at Tevez, and wasn't really being able to resonate his thoughts clearly, especially as he had to speak in english

anyway, training report by DH doesn't show any unusual stuff other than the mass invasion by reporters and camera crews...

so I think that Dzeko will be fine and everyone else...and that this situation with him was far more blown out of any proportion by fans who want to see him (edin, leave, rot or have never accepted him as a city player, and the media seeking for an exclusive story)

bback said:
EaglesFan said:

[/b]

Right, given that you appear convinced he's somehow at fault here, would you mind clearly stating what it is specifically using your own words, and providing some factual, preferably video evidence of his misconduct?

Otherwise, please feel free to concede that this is yet another ill-advised witch hunt conducted by a cowardly puppet master and all the lemmings out there. Thanks in advance.
He was at fault for reacting like that on the bench when subbed.

Not a major crime but not great.

This thread is shite but the Dzeko first, city fans second (if that) are even worse.

This is getting ridiculous, what Dzeko did is seen regularly in football, how it has be blown up to the proportions it has on here is unbelievable! How people are coming to the conclusion that he is a bad apple etc I do not know and if he was has been as dire as some of you say, why the hell did Mancini pick him to play in the first place.

For me Dzeko was wrong to show dissent, Mancini calls the shots but I honestly think it was just a rush of blood to head and he was more annoyed with himself than anything. Dzeko chose the wrong night to lose his temper but Mancini has dealt with it quickly and in the right way I have no doubt that Dzeko has apologised and the air has been cleared between them. It really is a nothing incident which many of our and other teams players have done without anyone really batting an eyelid. To say Edin started the whole Tevez saga and was enjoying it is frankly pathetic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.