Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

Comrade Buka said:
Rushton121 said:
We took off Dzeko, who was the only player doing anything in Bayern's half while Aguero was playing badly. We should have taken Aguero off.

Question remains: Aguero off for whom?

All he had to do was e.g. do something about the gaping hole on the right defensively (incidentally, Dzeko of all people noticed it and tried to patch it up), bring Aguero and Barry a bit forward, sub Yaya for DeJong and it would probably have worked.

This way, he made Bayern, who were rather average in absolute terms, look heroic. To add insult to injury, he then shifted the blame to Tevez and even Dzeko. Everyone's talking about them, instead of the real issues behind -- quite masterful puppeteering-wise, really.

What Tevez, being the twat he is, did was terrible, but quite expected, it was just a matter of time and opportunity.

I suspected this for a while, though I kept giving him the benefit of doubt, but he has now made it very clear to anyone willing to see the picture he's painting -- The man is a Machiavellian coward and a terrible man-manager, though I still maintain he's an excellent strategist. All things being equal, this is far from being good enough at this top level, and he's not showing any signs of improvement. On the contrary, he's been abusing his recent political gain to e.g. favour his own, talentless son during the pre-season while he should have been working on gelling the team together, for instance. Mancini is not a good manager, he's not a bad manager either. He's simply no manager, to begin with, and I am annoyed with him the most.

there is no need for an apology..or maybe there is :D, whatever the case I'm sure Dzeko and Mancini already talked it, Dzeko is a class act

ballymunblue said:
a quick apology from dzeko would make his part in this shambles go away
cant understand why he has not apologised, mancini is his boss, the boss made a decision, live with it

If he apologises after all this, and Mancini publicly blaming him for the disaster he himself cooked up, I will loose a lot of respect for the lad.

The Rags are coming out of the woodwork in here. It's hilarious some of the shite that is being spewed.

bback said:
ballymunblue said:
cant understand why he has not apologised, mancini is his boss, the boss made a decision, live with it

If he apologises after all this, and Mancini publicly blaming him for the disaster he himself cooked, I will loose a lot of respect for the lad.

Where did Mancini BLAME him for ''the disaster''? Hint: saying he had a poor game, especially after his hissy fit, is not the same thing.

jay_mcfc said:
Milner and Silva have done similar things recently. Being disappointed you've been subbed is no bad thing, refusing to play is something considerably different and considerably worse. All this talk of Dzeko being as bad/worse is ludicrous.
Totaly agree, but to add, Mancini is becoming boss that nobody want to work for.

redmizzle said:
bback said:
ballymunblue said:

If he apologises after all this, and Mancini publicly blaming him for the disaster he himself cooked, I will loose a lot of respect for the lad.

Where did Mancini BLAME him for ''the disaster''? Hint: saying he had a poor game, especially after his hissy fit, is not the same thing.

Do you even watch the post-game reactions?

bback said:
redmizzle said:
bback said:

Do you even watch the post-game reactions?

Yes.

So where did Mancini blame Dzeko for ''the disaster''(don't know exactly what this refers to tbh)?

ballymunblue said:

Apology for what, not being happy? Ok, maybe he should do it just for the public as the club needs to cool down the atmosphere and forget this "incident", but honestly, I don't see anything worth a public apology that Dzeko did that night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.