Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

All top players get upset when they get substituted especially forwards who believe they can score with the next chance. It was a toss up between Dzeko or Aguero who came off. Something had to change we were getting over ran and creating nothing after the break. He decided to go with Dzeko in the hope the two argentinians could work together to get us back in the game. I still cant fathom why Tevez would blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of teh game, What the fuck was he thinking about ?. I still rate Dzeko highly and I hope mancini and him can have a heart to heart talk and allow mancini to explain his plan after that substitution.

Can anyone tell me the difference beatween how Suarez behaved against Wolves last weekend or Dzeko against Bayern ?

If not wat is the problem ?

There are no problem at Liverpool with Suarez.

Why oh why do a true City fan try to make matter worse then it is what do you want ?

citymad said:
All top players get upset when they get substituted especially forwards who believe they can score with the next chance. It was a toss up between Dzeko or Aguero who came off. Something had to change we were getting over ran and creating nothing after the break. He decided to go with Dzeko in the hope the two argentinians could work together to get us back in the game. I still cant fathom why Tevez would blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of teh game, What the fuck was he thinking about ?. I still rate Dzeko highly and I hope mancini and him can have a heart to heart talk and allow mancini to explain his plan after that substitution.

"why would Tevez blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of the game". Indeed, why would he?

He had been warming up and was ready to roll. Then he saw Dzeko showing utter contempt, derision and total disprespect to Mancini and thought "I fancy a bit of that" so when Mancini told him he was going on, he refused.

citymad said:

What Tevez was thinking was "Oh, this is the right time to stick it to them for not letting me go", and he was very wrong this time which is why it didn't take him too long to suddenly change his tune.

In his "defence", he did nearly as terrible things before and both Mancini and the rest of the club did everything to bend over backwards and accommodate every single ridiculous request he made. So, why change all of the sudden?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ro ... 05514.html</a>

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???

Dr Mick said:
citymad said:

"why would Tevez blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of the game". Indeed, why would he?

He had been warming up and was ready to roll. Then he saw Dzeko showing utter contempt, derision and total disprespect to Mancini and thought "I fancy a bit of that" so when Mancini told him he was going on, he refused.

Do you have any factual evidence to prove the above, or are you still talking out of your arse?<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm --<br /><br />
Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???

If true, and despite Tevez being a prick, each of the above would be a firing offence in any self-respecting club.

Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

WTF???
KIA

Dr Mick said:
citymad said:

Dr Mick, do you really believe this?

How is being mad at being taken out worse than refusing to play...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.