Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

bback said:
Dr Mick said:
citymad said:
All top players get upset when they get substituted especially forwards who believe they can score with the next chance. It was a toss up between Dzeko or Aguero who came off. Something had to change we were getting over ran and creating nothing after the break. He decided to go with Dzeko in the hope the two argentinians could work together to get us back in the game. I still cant fathom why Tevez would blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of teh game, What the fuck was he thinking about ?. I still rate Dzeko highly and I hope mancini and him can have a heart to heart talk and allow mancini to explain his plan after that substitution.

"why would Tevez blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of the game". Indeed, why would he?

He had been warming up and was ready to roll. Then he saw Dzeko showing utter contempt, derision and total disprespect to Mancini and thought "I fancy a bit of that" so when Mancini told him he was going on, he refused.

Do you have any factual evidence to prove the above, or are you still talking out of your arse?

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm --

Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???

If true, and despite Tevez being a prick, each of the above would be a firing offence in any self-respecting club.
Fuck off to rag cafe.

As for the evidence of Dzeko being disrespectful, watch the video.

See you at Blackburn, oh wait.....

SWP's back said:
bback said:
Dr Mick said:
"why would Tevez blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of the game". Indeed, why would he?

He had been warming up and was ready to roll. Then he saw Dzeko showing utter contempt, derision and total disprespect to Mancini and thought "I fancy a bit of that" so when Mancini told him he was going on, he refused.

Do you have any factual evidence to prove the above, or are you still talking out of your arse?

Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???

If true, and despite Tevez being a prick, each of the above would be a firing offence in any self-respecting club.
Fuck off to rag cafe.

Fernhurst 12 noon. You can buy me a pint and apologise

SWP's back said:
bback said:
Dr Mick said:

Džeko said:

WTF???

Fuck off to rag cafe.

Thanks for suggesting your favourite pickup spots, but as I stated before when you made a similar proposal to me, I don't fuck anything inbred.

Now feel free to bugger off and play with the other lemmings instead.

Dr Mick said:
SWP's back said:
bback said:

Fuck off to rag cafe.

I won't apologise, you're fairly thick trying to make out Dzeko is as much a culprit as Tevez.

As for bback, you carry no credibility with your Dzeko obsession.

kalouk said:
Dr Mick said:
citymad said:
All top players get upset when they get substituted especially forwards who believe they can score with the next chance. It was a toss up between Dzeko or Aguero who came off. Something had to change we were getting over ran and creating nothing after the break. He decided to go with Dzeko in the hope the two argentinians could work together to get us back in the game. I still cant fathom why Tevez would blow this opportunity with 30 mins left of teh game, What the fuck was he thinking about ?. I still rate Dzeko highly and I hope mancini and him can have a heart to heart talk and allow mancini to explain his plan after that substitution.

Dr Mick, do you really believe this?

Honestly? I don't know. What I do know is that Tevez, Dzeko (and other's before them in the last two years) have shown total disrepect to Mancini and to City and as a City fan this hurts me. It hurts me deeply. As Bobby himself said, this would not be allowed to happen at top top clubs and so if we want to be taken seriously as a top top club then it has to stop at City.

As the banner says "I dream of wearing the shirt" from what I saw of Tevez and Dzeko on Tuesday night they clearly dream of other things.

Tevez is dead to me now. I'll get over Dzeko, but his actions on Tuesday night really angered me.

I'm shocked you could even spell "credibility" after your previous posts and an apparent severe shortage of the grey matter, so I applaud your spellchecker.

SWP's back said:
Džeko said:

WTF???
KIA

This. Why anyone would believe anything the Mirror alone releases is beyond understanding.

If only dzeko shown this sort of aggression on the pitch, the shithouse might have had more than 2 good games since january!

fine him aswell..

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:
SWP's back said:
Fuck off to rag cafe.

I won't apologise, you're fairly thick trying to make out Dzeko is as much a culprit as Tevez.
As for bback, you carry no credibility with your Dzeko obsession.

I never said he is as much a culprit as Tevez. What i am saying is that i don't believe Tevez would have done what he did if Dzeko hadn't behaved like he did. Tevez is the culprit. Dzeko is the accessory.

Thanks for calling me thick by the way. I'd quite like to have DR MICK on the back of my City shirt but its because of agressive people like you that I wouldn't for fear of being accosted during my pre match pint.

Dr Mick said:
kalouk said:
Dr Mick said:

Dr Mick, do you really believe this?

Honestly? I don't know. What I do know is that Tevez, Dzeko (and other's before them in the last two years) have shown total disrepect to Mancini and to City and as a City fan this hurts me. It hurts me deeply. As Bobby himself said, this would not be allowed to happen at top top clubs and so if we want to be taken seriously as a top top club then it has to stop at City.

As the banner says "I dream of wearing the shirt" from what I saw of Tevez and Dzeko on Tuesday night they clearly dream of other things.

Tevez is dead to me now. I'll get over Dzeko, but his actions on Tuesday night really angered me.

No top club would have Mancini in a longer term, as his Inter experience demonstrated. Hence, Mancini is the last person to comment on what any big club would or wouldn't do, especially if the Mirror article got it right.

Even Shamrock Rovers would award him a well placed kick in the arse directing him towards Serie B where he belongs with an apparent lack of judgement, cowardly chauvinism and non existent man-management skills, as a kind of a pretaste of his own advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.