Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

This doesn't seem to be about Dzeko, Tevez or anything similar...but about a group of fans loosing it completely and having a go at each other...mods please save our eyes of all this drivel and delete this thread, please...

danf91 said:
If only dzeko shown this sort of aggression on the pitch, the shithouse might have had more than 2 good games since january!

fine him aswell..

Two good games? Really?

SebastianBlue said:
SWP's back said:
Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???
KIA

This. Why anyone would believe anything the Mirror alone releases is beyond understanding.

I doubt Kia would compile a telling list of "incidents" Tevez's been involved with, like they did in the very same article.

Having said that, even Mancini is innocent until proven guilty on that matter, and I for one am certainly looking forward to either seeing some evidence, or Mancini suing the Mirror if he's really innocent and caching in on it.

danf91 said:
If only dzeko shown this sort of aggression on the pitch, the shithouse might have had more than 2 good games since january!

fine him aswell..

Great point. Exceptionally well made. He plays like a pussy on the pitch then gives it the big I am when he gets subbed. I hope Bobby Manc gives Dzeko plenty of bench time. Maybe it will help him to grow up and learn a bit of respect.

bback said:
SebastianBlue said:
SWP's back said:

This. Why anyone would believe anything the Mirror alone releases is beyond understanding.

I doubt Kia would compile a telling list of "incidents" Tevez's been involved with, like they did in the very same article.

Having said that, even Mancini is innocent until proven guilty on that matter, and I for one am certainly looking forward to either seeing some evidence, or Mancini suing the Mirror if he's really innocent and caching in on it.

I did not mean literally just Kia, but rather that he could very well be involved. Trusting the Mirror's information is folly by any measure.

Dr Mick said:
SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:
Fernhurst 12 noon. You can buy me a pint and apologise
I won't apologise, you're fairly thick trying to make out Dzeko is as much a culprit as Tevez.
As for bback, you carry no credibility with your Dzeko obsession.

I never said he is as much a culprit as Tevez. What i am saying is that i don't believe Tevez would have done what he did if Dzeko hadn't behaved like he did. Tevez is the culprit. Dzeko is the accessory.

Thanks for calling me thick by the way. I'd quite like to have DR MICK on the back of my City shirt but its because of agressive people like you that I wouldn't for fear of being accosted during my pre match pint.
That and the fact you have "Gerrard" on it?!?

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:
SWP's back said:
I won't apologise, you're fairly thick trying to make out Dzeko is as much a culprit as Tevez.
As for bback, you carry no credibility with your Dzeko obsession.

I never said he is as much a culprit as Tevez. What i am saying is that i don't believe Tevez would have done what he did if Dzeko hadn't behaved like he did. Tevez is the culprit. Dzeko is the accessory.

Thanks for calling me thick by the way. I'd quite like to have DR MICK on the back of my City shirt but its because of agressive people like you that I wouldn't for fear of being accosted during my pre match pint.
That and the fact you have "Gerrard" on it?!?

That's quite funny....coming from a RAG like you!!

SebastianBlue said:
SWP's back said:
Džeko said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Roberto-Mancini-told-Carlos-Tevez-to-f-off-back-to-Argentina-after-he-refused-to-play-for-Manchester-City-article805514.html

"Mancini is alleged to have told Tevez he could “f***off back to Argentina” after the former City skipper defied his boss by refusing to come off the bench in Tuesday's Champions League group game.

City boss Mancini is also understood to have directed a similar volley of abuse at Edin Dzeko, telling him to “f*** off back to Bosnia,” after he reacted angrily to being subbed in the 2-0 defeat."

WTF???
KIA

Why anyone would believe anything in a paper without any direct quotes from anyone is beyond understanding.

Oh wait, they used direct quotes! This should be quite interesting, to see where they got this "understanding" that they could "quote" Roberto Mancini, using words that apparently nobody else has heard.

That said, I could believe the story. Quite an understandable reaction. No wonder the rest of the players on the bench looked a bit worried. Fergie's hairdryer ain't got nothin' on Bobby's blunderbuss treatment.

Whats the problem if Mancini did tell Tevez to fuck off back to Argentina, and Dzeko to fuck off back to Bosnia.

I'm sure that both have heard much worse in the heat of the moment on the football field.

baldmosher said:
SebastianBlue said:
SWP's back said:

Why anyone would believe anything in a paper without any direct quotes from anyone is beyond understanding.

Oh wait, they used direct quotes! This should be quite interesting, to see where they got this "understanding" that they could "quote" Roberto Mancini, using words that apparently nobody else has heard.

That said, I could believe the story. Quite an understandable reaction. No wonder the rest of the players on the bench looked a bit worried. Fergie's hairdryer ain't got nothin' on Bobby's blunderbuss treatment.

I guess it takes a chauvinist to condone chauvinistic acts (you could believe the story, you said it yourself).<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 pm --<br /><br />
SebastianBlue said:
bback said:
SebastianBlue said:

I did not mean literally just Kia, but rather that he could very well be involved. Trusting the Mirror's information is folly by any measure.

Had it been Kia, they wouldn't have printed the list in the same article, as a way of returning the favour, at least not in the same article. That is how dirty tabloid "journalism" works, I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.