Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

My honest thought is ManCFC19 that different combo's work against different teams. Your ideal may be good against x team but then y team may nullify it.

Hence why i think Mancini is doing a top job for us.

SWP's back said:
simon23 said:
seems dzeko has got away with his little tantrum and his apology has worked with Mancini...according to the interview on the OS...RM saying that he will choose whehter he starts on the bench or not after training.....

So he manager going back on what he said in his first interview after the Munich match.....

regardless of that...on performances alone dzeko should be on the bench....he has been a spectator in the last few matches (Fulham, Everton, Napoli and Muncih). Balo deserves his chance
Nostradamus you aren't. ;-)

You've been off form last few days simon. I normally can't you though I try.

-- Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm --

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:
You're on :-)

Actually - this is a VERY likely scenario if you think about it. Reason:

Kun has played 7 FULL games since his debut, or a full game every 3-4 days.

I think Mancini will rest him, while knowing Dzeko will bust his ass of to make it up to the Manager and the fans - especially considering Blackburn is, to be honest, inferior oponent to us.

He will sure as hell not rest him against Villa...

Just think about it for a second.

Looks like maybe I thought about it a little better than both you and that other bloke.

-- Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm --

No17 said:
SWP's back said:

I say he will start...and if we ever meet ( I come to england or you to bosnia) you'll have as many beers as you can drink from me ;)
I'm booking flights as we speak and I am thirsty.

no problem mate the city is Tuzla come and I'll show you the bosnian way ;)

anyway, nice to see everything is good at your club which I can't say about mine for today, got beat against the red shite at goodison, and that twat atkinson sent rodders off for no reason....(not sure if you watched it but it was a strong challenge on the ball and suarez used his leaping and faking skills to the max)

anyway, nice comeback from city...

TCIB said:
My honest thought is ManCFC19 that different combo's work against different teams. Your ideal may be good against x team but then y team may nullify it.

he's alright but he needs to be more brave and sometimes go for the risk or two,both on the pitch and in the transfer market

nocty said:
TCIB said:

he's allright but he needs to be more brave and sometimes go for the risk or two...

Don't let the sub aganst Bayern fool you bud he has sent out som very attacking lineups out, ok you could say a few were "easier" teams, but we went for it against spurs also.
I do think he is developing his aggresive side more, must be hard having the Italian style in his blood.

TCIB said:
nocty said:
TCIB said:

he's allright but he needs to be more brave and sometimes go for the risk or two...

Don't let the sub aganst Bayern fool you bud he has sent out som very attacking lineups out, ok you could say a few were "easier" teams, but we went for it against spurs also.
I do think he is developing his aggresive side more, must be hard having the Italian style in his blood.

yea,attacking side is developing to be amongst best in the world ,but why did he need to do that in Munchen? whatever,priority is to have a strong back 4 ,with maybe otamendi ,nestor or sakho coming in for lescot , savic is good backup ,strong montenegrian will ,so mancini knows where to buy,he has experience with ex yugo players,also get rid of tevez asap as he is suffering apparently in England so u want to wish him luck and send him to spain or italy...Sort it out man u got the money do buy freaking fifa...

Tried walking off without clapping the fans, Mancini had to tell him twice. But his name rhymes. Edin Dzekooooo

I guess some people have memories of a goldfish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-GORS0dxI[/youtube]

Forza Džeko!

BosnianDiamond said:
I guess some people have memories of a goldfish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-GORS0dxI[/youtube]

Forza Džeko!
Another boring Dzeko only fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.