Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

SWP's back said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I guess some people have memories of a goldfish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-GORS0dxI[/youtube]

Forza Džeko!
Another boring Dzeko only fan

Of course, since this is DZEKO THREAD.

You can always go to Balotelli thread and get your groove on :-)

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I guess some people have memories of a goldfish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-GORS0dxI[/youtube]

Forza Džeko!

You can always fuck off to Balotelli thread and jerk off there :-)

Sick of people like you dissing other people for liking one player, while you same idiots are getting off on Balotelli scoring a goal against fucking Blackburn.

Again, this is thread about Edin Dzeko. There are plenty others where you dont have to read about him, you DO know that?
No you pleb. I like all City players and only care about City. Unlike you. You're an embarrassment and the downside of the money coming in. You care only about your idol and call other people (very wrongly) for doing the same.

If Balo keeps scoring then great, same with Dzeko, I ONLY care about City.

By the way, you were saying "only one goal against everton" last week also.

You're a joke, not a city fan.

How old are you? Why do you have such a crush on one player? I like Dzeko, I used to like Alan shearer but didn't get a hard on watching him or throw a hissy fit if someone thought Sutton or Sheringham or Owen had a better game. You need to get a life and atop living your vicariously through people's opinion of Dzeko in a foreign country.

SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:

Sick of people like you dissing other people for liking one player, while you same idiots are getting off on Balotelli scoring a goal against fucking Blackburn.

Again, this is thread about Edin Dzeko. There are plenty others where you dont have to read about him, you DO know that?
No you pleb. I like all City players and only care about City. Unlike you. You're an embarrassment and the downside of the money coming in. You care only about your idol and call other people (very wrongly) for doing the same.

How old are you? Why do you have such a crush on one player? I like Dzeko, I used to like Alan shearer but didn't get a hard on watching him or throw a hissy fit if someone thought Sutton or Sheringham or Owen had a better game. You need to get a life and atop living your vicariously through people's opinion of Dzeko in a foreign country.

was waiting for this to happen...I'm bosnian and it is really annoying...

anyway SWP mate, where you at, beer's getting warm...

SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:

Whatever my age - I have a feeling it's higher than yours :-)
As far as my life - dont worry about it mate, care about your own.

And if I was what you think I am - I dont think I'd be excited over watching today's game while KNOWING that Dzeko is not gonna play, would I now?

You didnt "know" he wasn't gonna play.

You wrote me a long message explaining why he WOULD didn't you (go back a page, it's quoted!!)

swp is right though your not a city fan you support one player who plays for a club. just like the balotelli supporters (e.g mancio) he doesn't support city just mancini & balo

lee-mcfc said:
swp is right though your not a city fan you support one player who plays for a club. just like the balotelli supporters (e.g mancio) he doesn't support city just mancini & balo
And that sort make real city fans sick

SWP's back said:
You didnt "know" he wasn't gonna play.

You wrote me a long message explaining why he WOULD didn't you (go back a page, it's quoted!!)

I knew it half an hour before the game, same as you (when squads were announced). Right?

And wasnt I right about resting Kun? I was surprised RM didnt do it - and some could make an argument he got injured due to fatigue...I was surprised.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
lee-mcfc said:
And that sort make real city fans sick

See that's where you're both wrong, but I'm not gonna try to prove you otherwise. Do I like Dzeko? Yes, very much. Do I like City (with or without him) - YES, very much indeed.

If he leaves and you stay then you are welcome.

As i say, for us, we are born into the club and it's a way of life, not a passing interest.

SWP's back said:
If he leaves and you stay then you are welcome.

As i say, for us, we are born into the club and it's a way of life, not a passing interest.

"You're male by birth, but men by choice." (Orlando Gober)

You have a long road ahead of you, son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.