Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

I don't blame Dzeko for being pissed off at being subbed, I was pissed off too.

He was our only main target up front, Aguero was playing badly (and was booked) and he was being taken off for a defensive midfielder when we were chasing the game.

Chick Counterfly said:
bback said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Mancini has had enough of all of them. Mario got hauled off in a friendly over his last bit of stupidity. Tevez 'is finished'.

Edin has most definitely picked the wrong moment. Doing it in a league game, say we're winning, there's little pressure, and it might get ignored. Doing it in the middle of what was effectively the club's arrival on the biggest stage, with the whole world watching, a game we're losing, the manager pulling out his hair, everyone going their own way, doing their own thing? He needs his head examining.

Is Mancini the only one entitled to being frustrated about this? And as someone else mentioned, should Joe Hart sit next to him as well for showing his frustration (another reason why he was MotM as far as I'm concerned, btw)?

Mancini chose the wrong game altogether to bring Kolo back, to watch Aguero waste numerous balls and do nothing about it, to put Nasri in a totally unfamiliar position, and so on (this list is quite long), yet, we should all blame Dzeko for the disaster? You are having a laugh, aren't you?

You're making up an argument I haven't proposed in any way.

This thread is about Dzeko, not Mancini.

Is the "Hart shouting at his defenders being equivalent" argument the best you have? It's ridiculous. That's his job. He is a leader, and amidst venting his fury, was clearly trying to organise things for the good of the team. Dzeko's actions were entirely selfish and pointless.

You are not making that argument, but it is quite illustrative that you are picking on Dzeko while defending Mancini's actions (and indirectly, lack thereof). The thread is about whom one should be annoyed with the most, and the OP picked Dzeko. I am stating the obvious, he's least to blame here.

Dzeko is a leader and a team player just like Joe, he's not yet another selfish striker you may be used to. The lad can't do right in your eyes, simple as, so you strike me as another cyber football expert who gets his daily wisdom from the manager's party line or even worse, The Sun, Alan Hansen and the Cbeebies. Laughable, really, I hope you're 13 at best, for your own good.

Rushton121 said:

He was our only main target up front, Aguero was playing badly (and was booked) and he was being taken off for a defensive midfielder when we were chasing the game.

So the solution to a midfield being completely overrun is put on a striker?

And who would you have taken off for that striker?

You do realize the only striker we had on the bench was on strike?

Comrade Buka said:
Rushton121 said:

So the solution to a midfield being completely overrun is put on a striker?

And who would you have taken off for that striker?

You do realize the only striker we had on the bench was on strike?

Where did I say we should have brought a striker on?

We took off Dzeko, who was the only player doing anything in Bayern's half while Aguero was playing badly. We should have taken Aguero off.

Acting like a petulant prick when being subbed. Aguero and balotelli for me on Saturday. He's been shite since the spurs game anyway

Milner
Comrade Buka said:
Rushton121 said:
We took off Dzeko, who was the only player doing anything in Bayern's half while Aguero was playing badly. We should have taken Aguero off.

Question remains: Aguero off for whom?

Milner or De Jong

Comrade Buka said:
Rushton121 said:

Question remains: Aguero off for whom?

well if Dzeko camee off for De Jong.. threre is your hint

Milner and Silva have done similar things recently. Being disappointed you've been subbed is no bad thing, refusing to play is something considerably different and considerably worse. All this talk of Dzeko being as bad/worse is ludicrous.

a quick apology from dzeko would make his part in this shambles go away
cant understand why he has not apologised, mancini is his boss, the boss made a decision, live with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.