Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

Dr Mick said:
It was Dzeko's reaction that caused Tevez to do what he did. Tevez isn't clever enough or brave enough to premeditate this. After seeing Dzeko he seized his opportunity thinking that he would get support from Dzeko and the rest of the bench.

I totally agree, sort of like how the riots spread. I think(hope) he won't repeat that again though.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dr Mick said:
Disagree with my views all you like and insult me as much as you want but Please don't accuse me of being a Liverpool fan.

It is quite telling that you didn't assume that I was accusing you of being an Everton fan.
Lol

To be honest so long as this doesn't become an anti Dr Mick thing with people trying to hound me off BM I do find it quite amusing that people have latched on to this Liverpool thing. After all the shit we give RAWK for being a bunch of knuckleheads some scouser on there says he's Dr Mick and all Blumooners believe him. I am 100% City blue. Dad took me to my first game at the age of 4. Season ticket holder since the age of 16. now in my 40s.

Dr Mick said:
Dr Mick said:
Disagree with my views all you like and insult me as much as you want but Please don't accuse me of being a Liverpool fan.

It is quite telling that you didn't assume that I was accusing you of being an Everton fan.

Because some twat on RAWK is claiming to be me.
But thats what you would say though isn't it.

The only way you will be able to prove otherwise is to meet up before a game sometime with other mooners.

That's what I did with Squirty and GDM in Munich as they thought I was a rag.

bback said:
baldmosher said:
Chick Counterfly said:
I've got it in my head that Mancini is watching this guy like a hawk. If he thinks it's necessary, there is no question that the embarrassment of shipping out one of his own signings would stop him from making the change.
Pretty sure all managers do that to all players.

Really? "Mario is just being Mario, ha ha ha", after his umpteenth scandal. "Oh no, there was nothing between me and Tevez, he just wasn't happy about being substituted, it is normal".

Dzeko throws his shirt or whatever on the floor (I, for one, would have done something much worse), and he's suddenly to be publicly executed? Classic hypocrisy. Can you name a few top managers who would do this, as my memory fails me?

Mancini has had enough of all of them. Mario got hauled off in a friendly over his last bit of stupidity. Tevez 'is finished'.

Edin has most definitely picked the wrong moment. Doing it in a league game, say we're winning, there's little pressure, and it might get ignored. Doing it in the middle of what was effectively the club's arrival on the biggest stage, with the whole world watching, a game we're losing, the manager pulling out his hair, everyone going their own way, doing their own thing? He needs his head examining.

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:

What i don't get is why i would pretend to be a City fan. Apart from this idiot on RAWK what other evidence is their in any of previous posts that suggests i am a Liverpool fan? And if i am supposed to be an undercover City fan why wouldi go about telling people?

Don't really understand.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am --

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:

The only way you will be able to prove otherwise is to meet up before a game sometime with other mooners.

I'll be at the Fernhurst on Saturday. I'm also a member of Didsbury Blues.

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:

You have done nothing to dispel that view ;-)

bback said:
baldmosher said:
Chick Counterfly said:
I've got it in my head that Mancini is watching this guy like a hawk. If he thinks it's necessary, there is no question that the embarrassment of shipping out one of his own signings would stop him from making the change.

Really? "Mario is just being Mario, ha ha ha", after his umpteenth scandal. "Oh no, there was nothing between me and Tevez, he just wasn't happy about being substituted, it is normal".

Dzeko throws his shirt or whatever on the floor (I, for one, would have done something much worse), and he's suddenly to be publicly executed? Classic hypocrisy. Can you name a few top managers who would do this, as my memory fails me?

When exactly did Mancini excuse Balotelli by saying ''Mario is Mario''? After what exact scandal please? Sounds like you made that up! Maybe he has said ''Mario is Mario'' before but i doubt it was to excuse anything. Amusing that you're suggesting Balotelli gets away with bad behaviour when he's been dropped several times, fined and even apologised on the official website before.You also have to remember Mancini DEFENDED Dzeko saying it's a normal reaction because strikers want to play. Add that to the fact that Mancini was very upset after that particular game with what Tevez did .

Chick Counterfly said:
bback said:
baldmosher said:

Mancini has had enough of all of them. Mario got hauled off in a friendly over his last bit of stupidity. Tevez 'is finished'.

Edin has most definitely picked the wrong moment. Doing it in a league game, say we're winning, there's little pressure, and it might get ignored. Doing it in the middle of what was effectively the club's arrival on the biggest stage, with the whole world watching, a game we're losing, the manager pulling out his hair, everyone going their own way, doing their own thing? He needs his head examining.

Is Mancini the only one entitled to being frustrated about this? And as someone else mentioned, should Joe Hart sit next to him as well for showing his frustration (another reason why he was MotM as far as I'm concerned, btw)?

Mancini chose the wrong game altogether to bring Kolo back, to watch Aguero waste numerous balls and do nothing about it, to put Nasri in a totally unfamiliar position, and so on (this list is quite long), yet, we should all blame Dzeko for the disaster? You are having a laugh, aren't you?

Dr Mick said:
SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:

What i don't get is why i would pretend to be a City fan. Apart from this idiot on RAWK what other evidence is their in any of previous posts that suggests i am a Liverpool fan? And if i am supposed to be an undercover City fan why wouldi go about telling people?

Don't really understand.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am --

SWP's back said:
Dr Mick said:

I'll be at the Fernhurst on Saturday. I'm also a member of Didsbury Blues.

Well then it's fair to say that you're a City fan or you like to go deep undercover.

;-)

bback said:
Chick Counterfly said:
bback said:

Is Mancini the only one entitled to being frustrated about this? And as someone else mentioned, should Joe Hart sit next to him as well for showing his frustration (another reason why he was MotM as far as I'm concerned, btw)?

Mancini chose the wrong game altogether to bring Kolo back, to watch Aguero waste numerous balls and do nothing about it, to put Nasri in a totally unfamiliar position, and so on (this list is quite long), yet, we should all blame Dzeko for the disaster? You are having a laugh, aren't you?

You're making up an argument I haven't proposed in any way.

This thread is about Dzeko, not Mancini.

Is the "Hart shouting at his defenders being equivalent" argument the best you have? It's ridiculous. That's his job. He is a leader, and amidst venting his fury, was clearly trying to organise things for the good of the team. Dzeko's actions were entirely selfish and pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.