Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

edgecroft said:
Roberto Mancini:

"F**k off back to Bosnia!" (reportedly).

If this is true (source?) Mancini should be sent packing along with Tevez, no further questions asked. Making chauvinistic comments in a multicultural and international environment is no way to behave, let alone build authority as a manager.

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

Edin Dzeko - the thinking man's Sameras.

It was Dzeko's reaction that caused Tevez to do what he did. Tevez isn't clever enough or brave enough to premeditate this. After seeing Dzeko he seized his opportunity thinking that he would get support from Dzeko and the rest of the bench.

When Bobby Manc puts Tevez in his taxi and packs him back off to Argentina if Tevez shoves up a bit their will be plenty of room for Dzeko and his lack of respect for Mancini, his none existance pace, his Lee Bradbury-esq goal scoring prowess and his over inflated ego.

Dr Mick said:

It was Dzeko's reaction that caused Tevez to do what he did. Tevez isn't clever enough or brave enough to premeditate this. After seeing Dzeko he seized his opportunity thinking that he would get support from Dzeko and the rest of the bench.

When Bobby Manc puts Tevez in his taxi and packs him back off to Argentina if Tevez shoves up a bit their will be plenty of room for Dzeko, his lack of respect for mancini, his none existance pace, his Lee Bradbury-esq goal scoring prowess and his over inflated ego.

How do you think your team will get on in their derby at the weekend?

Dr Mick said:

When Bobby Manc puts Tevez in his taxi and packs him back off to Argentina if Tevez shoves up a bit their will be plenty of room for Dzeko, his lack of respect for mancini, his none existance pace, his Lee Bradbury-esq goal scoring prowess and his over inflated ego.

Wow, and you have the balls to call Tevez stupid...

Chick Counterfly said:
I've got it in my head that Mancini is watching this guy like a hawk. If he thinks it's necessary, there is no question that the embarrassment of shipping out one of his own signings would stop him from making the change.
Pretty sure all managers do that to all players.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dr Mick said:

Disagree with my views all you like and insult me as much as you want but Please don't accuse me of being a Liverpool fan.

Dr Mick said:
Dr Mick said:

Disagree with my views all you like and insult me as much as you want but Please don't accuse me of being a Liverpool fan.

It is quite telling that you didn't assume that I was accusing you of being an Everton fan.

Dr Mick said:

It is quite telling that you didn't assume that I was accusing you of being an Everton fan.

Because some twat on RAWK is claiming to be me.

baldmosher said:
Chick Counterfly said:
I've got it in my head that Mancini is watching this guy like a hawk. If he thinks it's necessary, there is no question that the embarrassment of shipping out one of his own signings would stop him from making the change.
Pretty sure all managers do that to all players.

Really? "Mario is just being Mario, ha ha ha", after his umpteenth scandal. "Oh no, there was nothing between me and Tevez, he just wasn't happy about being substituted, it is normal".

Dzeko throws his shirt or whatever on the floor (I, for one, would have done something much worse), and he's suddenly to be publicly executed? Classic hypocrisy. Can you name a few top managers who would do this, as my memory fails me?

Dr Mick said:

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.