Annoying media buzz words.

Oh yeah: "He certainly knows where the goal is".

Yeah... but does he know where the other one is? He could be bu**ered after half time.

wasnt going to check 12 pages but two things I hate
1) "It's a game of two halves" No shit.
2) Player when being interviewed "erm", "like" or "you know" every other word... £100k pw learn to fucking speak properly.

'we didn't turn up' - heard most recently and abundantly by most rags morning after their woeful display in champions league final. as if that somehow excuses and exempts them from some of the best goading and piss taking deservedly doled out to them for years.

we didn't turn up? yes you fucking well did. i saw them- all 11 of them on the pitch. so you did turn up. you mean we turned up but we were outclassed.

equally as annoying when used by fans of any other club.

Any free kick in an international.
"It's in Beckham territory".
What? The thick bastard isn't even on this continent most of the time.

"On paper, the two teams are fairly evenly matched... But football's not played on paper, it's played on grass"

F**K OFF!

tommyducks said:
danburge82 said:
I know it isnt in the media, more on this site and probably around internet footy forums but i hate all that Notlob, Bin Dippers etc stupid words that never get used in real life, ever, even by the people who use them on forums! Rubbish!
And Barcodes. Me too.

Thought it was just me - these made up references to other teams are just nonsense - time to stop.

That toss-pot Tony Gale starts or finishes a sentence with the phrase "for me". Whats that all about. I know he talks a load of shit, but for me its annoying. And contagious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.