Annoying media buzz words.

john blue said:
THE WORST ONE OF ALL , IS "BASICALLY ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vpNkj-g_Q&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vpNkj- ... re=related</a>

we'll be right back...dont go away now...

They wouldnt know if i did.... so why say it.

I cannot believe this thread is 8 pages long and no-one has mentioned 'Galacticos'!!

It was a Nickname given by the spanish media to Real Madrids last bunch of 'stars'. There is no need what-so-ever for an Britsh newspaper or TV station to say Chelsea/Man City want a 'Galactico' signing. It does my fucking head in!!!

It gets me when a player hits the bar or the crossbar and the commentators say "He beat the keeper". It's irrelevant, he hit the bar, it was never going in.

SuperTed said:
It gets me when a player hits the bar or the crossbar and the commentators say "He beat the keeper". It's irrelevant, he hit the bar, it was never going in.

He gave the 'Keeper 'The Eyes' utter rubbish. I'm no goalie but I'm pretty sure if a was and a striker was running at me at be looking at the ball and the someones face 6ft above the ball

Didsbury Dave said:
Nice rant, Lunar.

I'll tell you one which really pisses me off. They all use it these days:

"The Man Uniteds and Chelseas of this world"

There is only one of each.
lol I no this has to be the most annoying one

'They asked a lot of questions of us.'
F*CK OFF! They didn't stand there asking questions like Chris bastarding Tarrant, they posed problems for your defence.

clive"twat"tyldsley whenever someone misses a header....."couldn't grow enough".And whenever the granny shagging pikey takes a throw in"ROONEEEEEEEEEEE"........Frog-eyed rag twat.

When i was a nipper (70's) i use to love watching the final scores at the end of Grandstand being read out ( the vidiprinter ) . But when did ........;
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 Bradford City 1
Carlisle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 2
Tottenham Hotspurs 1 Plymouth Argyle 2
Birmingham City 2 West Bromich Albion 2
....become....;
Brighton 1 Bradford 1
Carlisle 0 Shrewsbury 2
Tottenham 1 Plymouth 2
Birmingham 2 West Brom 2 ?

If the shower of shite from Trafford didn't exist , i'm sure we would be known just as Manchester , with no City in sight ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.