Another 109 letter about standing

Sorry if there is another thread about this but my mate has just had a letter through from the club saying he is banned for persistent standing in 109.

He hasn't been pulled to one side or anything during a match so they must be noting seats or watching CCTV and picking people out.

Anyone else had this through?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Sorry if there is another thread about this but my mate has just had a letter through from the club saying he is banned for persistent standing in 109.

He hasn't been pulled to one side or anything during a match so they must be noting seats or watching CCTV and picking people out.

Where does he sit mate?

This is beginning to be a joke now...

danny123 said:

Where does he sit mate?

he does not sit thats why he is being banned.

danny123 said:

Where does he sit mate?

5 rows from front of 109. Suspended until he writes a letter of explanation?!?! He can't be the only one who has had this letter.

5 rows from front of 109. Suspended until he writes a letter of explanation?!?! He can't be the only one who has had this letter.

Keep this up to date for everyone.

Part of me suspects they want him to apologise and they'll immediately reactivate his card - but if he's had no prior warning then why should he?

there was some showsec woman at the Villa game asking people to sit down and when people didnt she wrote down there names on a pad of paper, looks like she got more than a few seats by the end of the game. probably these people who have been banned!
this is a joke now, its needs sorting, 109 should be standing!!!

inki94 said:
there was some showsec woman at the Villa game asking people to sit down and when people didnt she wrote down there names on a pad of paper, looks like she got more than a few seats by the end of the game. probably these people who have been banned!

well it won't be, end of. If you want to stand you can email the club asking to relocate to either the singing quadrant or the south stand, limited number of seats, otherwise you have to sit.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
inki94 said:

well it won't be, end of. If you want to stand you can email the club asking to relocate to either the singing quadrant or the south stand, limited number of seats, otherwise you have to sit.

No room in these places for the amount of people who want to stand.

Some people who do want to stand go the 110/111/117 and double up, which can be dangerous.

So, in the interests of safety, I think more standing should be tolerated.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
inki94 said:

No room in these places for the amount of people who want to stand.

Some people who do want to stand go the 110/111/117 and double up, which can be dangerous.

So, in the interests of safety, I think more standing should be tolerated.

read my PoB notes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.