Another 109 letter about standing

manchester blue said:
108 is next to 109. Try sitting at the backof it. Or being in a wheelchair and see what you can see with the "fuck the rest, I'm Ok" brigade stood up. Sooner you're all banned the better.

What's hard to understand that there isn't a block 108? It's block 109 and then 107!

manchester blue said:
108 is next to 109. Try sitting at the backof it. Or being in a wheelchair and see what you can see with the "fuck the rest, I'm Ok" brigade stood up. Sooner you're all banned the better.
Seriously fuck 108 with their vacant expressions and transparent motives.

danny123 said:
manchester blue said:

What's hard to understand that there isn't a block 108? It's block 109 and then 107!

Is it? Typical City!! Must say not followed it that much but regardless of my error I meant the next block along in the East stand!<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:29 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
manchester blue said:
Seriously fuck 108 with their vacant expressions and transparent motives.

Ok enough :)

GazC said:
Skashion said:
manchester blue said:
Do these people in 109 not get that all the people near them in other blocks in the East stand cannot see when the ball is on that side of the pitch due to them standing. Selfish, no sympathy for those getting banned.
Fuck block 108.

Haha

The amount of people that through their opinion out there and say "won't somebody think of 108, they can't see!"

What I want to know is, where is 108, is it a secret block that sit under 107s seats and what exactly are they missing by 109 standing? A view of 111, I looked at them once, it wasn't pretty, you're not missing anything.

Cooks excuse for the email was bad, but fletcher and his edited footage excuse? That spells p45 to me.

-- Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 pm --

SWP's back said:
inki94 said:
there was some showsec woman at the Villa game asking people to sit down and when people didnt she wrote down there names on a pad of paper, looks like she got more than a few seats by the end of the game. probably these people who have been banned!
this is a joke now, its needs sorting, 109 should be standing!!!
No it shouldn't. Not if a good proportion want to sit, whatever the JCL's think.

And you criticise Liam's attitude yet spout this jcl nonsense whenever you think you're getting a dig in. You come across as a right smacked arse at times.
I only come across as that a you're not great at understanding an argument. Don't beat yourself up. The JCL's are those that have only just arrived in that block and try and force many that have been there years into standing. It's selfish Gaz. Ps - if you knew me then you'd understand how little I care for anyone's personal opinion of me on a forum.

@skashion, yep, changed my mind. Agree with the club. There has to be a line drawn, ive spoken with someone ITK on this and the club have received 100's of complaints already this season from people in 109 wishing to sit. That has swayed me. I moved for the reasony dad couldn't stand, some people believe they don't think they should be inconvenienced by the standing bully boys.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well it won't be, end of. If you want to stand you can email the club asking to relocate to either the singing quadrant or the south stand, limited number of seats, otherwise you have to sit.
So sayeth the club's official representative on Bluemoon, and yes, I have read your PoB notes.

I can only try and put across the emphasis of the clubs response to it, its not ideal and I don't see myself as a bm club rep, I just don't want any of you to get in trouble and banned

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I can only try and put across the emphasis of the clubs response to it, its not ideal and I don't see myself as a bm club rep, I just don't want any of you to get in trouble and banned
Don't trot out the line on relocating then. It's beyond idiocy. People in 109 have no other option. We're not battling with ShowSec for the fucking fun of it. It's shit, I'd rather watch the match and support the team. I'm hating it so much I'm thinking of doing away games only next year because I won't get mithered with this shite.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Don't trot out the line on relocating then. It's beyond idiocy. People in 109 have no other option. We're not battling with ShowSec for the fucking fun of it. It's shit, I'd rather watch the match and support the team. I'm hating it so much I'm thinking of doing away games only next year because I won't get mithered with this shite.
Or just sit down? I bet I love standing just as much as you. I do it every away game but manage to not do it at home. My love for city playing live and in the flesh over rides my desire to need to stand.

You've not replied to me I see when you seem shocked I'm capable of a change of mind.

My previous view was based on thinking only a few dozen wanted to sit. The figures I'm led to believe are far higher, especially towards the back.

SWP's back said:
Or just sit down? I bet I love standing just as much as you. I do it every away game but manage to not do it at home. My love for city playing live and in the flesh over rides my desire to need to stand.

You've not replied to me I see when you seem shocked I'm capable of a change of mind.

My previous view was based on thinking only a few dozen wanted to sit. The figures I'm led to believe are far higher, especially towards the back.
You're a better City fan than me then. If I can't stand up, sing and do so with my family at my side, I don't know if I can be bothered paying £580 for the privilege when I can watch most matches sitting at home.

I'm not convinced of that at all. City should release their poll results in full glory with logs and all for independent verification. If that says there is a 'good proportion' - notice you didn't define it, then I'll accept it, request a season ticket refund and spend the money on away games when I can back my club to the fullest in the presence of my family.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I will put the relocate line out as its not idiocy if you want to stand that much, if you want to watch the game in 109 the club have made it plain you have to sit down.

If you don't want to go that's your choice, to me that's cutting your nose off to spite your face
It is idiocy because you cannot relocate in numbers larger than three. So, if you have more than two mates/family members with you, you either separate, or go to 109. You'd know this of course had you tried to purchase season tickets in either block for three or more people.

Not at all. I don't want to stop going to games. I want to support my club AND not be mithered, I don't think it's a ridiculous stance one iota.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.