Another 109 letter about standing

JoeMercer'sWay said:
well it won't be, end of. If you want to stand you can email the club asking to relocate to either the singing quadrant or the south stand, limited number of seats, otherwise you have to sit.
So sayeth the club's official representative on Bluemoon, and yes, I have read your PoB notes.

inki94 said:
there was some showsec woman at the Villa game asking people to sit down and when people didnt she wrote down there names on a pad of paper, looks like she got more than a few seats by the end of the game. probably these people who have been banned!
this is a joke now, its needs sorting, 109 should be standing!!!
No it shouldn't. Not if a good proportion want to sit, whatever the JCL's think.

SWP's back said:
No it shouldn't.

Not if a good proportion want to sit

whatever the JCL's think.
You've previously said it should. Have you changed your mind?

What do you call a good proportion?

Not buying this argument about so-called JCLs. The singing section on that side of the away fans has only been there a few years and it has grown as it became apparent that's now THE most vocal area of the ground whereas it was the South Stand when we first moved to Eastlands. I can't believe you wouldn't understand people wanting to congregate around the most vocal section, JMW yes, you no.

Love and hugs,
109 JCLer

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
inki94 said:
there was some showsec woman at the Villa game asking people to sit down and when people didnt she wrote down there names on a pad of paper, looks like she got more than a few seats by the end of the game. probably these people who have been banned!

well it won't be, end of. If you want to stand you can email the club asking to relocate to either the singing quadrant or the south stand, limited number of seats, otherwise you have to sit.

No room in these places for the amount of people who want to stand.

Some people who do want to stand go the 110/111/117 and double up, which can be dangerous.

So, in the interests of safety, I think more standing should be tolerated.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! i stand in 118 and the girl next to me snuck in her 3 mates from 121 they went over the back by the comentators and 2 of them were sat on each other in her seat she was on her friends knee and i was ousted of out my seat by their dad! the cheek though i pay for my seat i dont expect other people to bloody move from bloack away just to stand up! right annoys me! that day was very unenjoyable just because of those pricks! the irony of it was they were sat down!

Do these people in 109 not get that all the people near them in other blocks in the East stand cannot see when the ball is on that side of the pitch due to them standing. Selfish, no sympathy for those getting banned.

manchester blue said:
Do these people in 109 not get that all the people near them in other blocks in the East stand cannot see when the ball is on that side of the pitch due to them standing. Selfish, no sympathy for those getting banned.

Don,t think they,ve noticed the seats yet,busy looking for the beef tea cart.

Skashion said:
manchester blue said:
Fuck block 108.

Haha

The amount of people that through their opinion out there and say "won't somebody think of 108, they can't see!"

What I want to know is, where is 108, is it a secret block that sit under 107s seats and what exactly are they missing by 109 standing? A view of 111, I looked at them once, it wasn't pretty, you're not missing anything.

Cooks excuse for the email was bad, but fletcher and his edited footage excuse? That spells p45 to me.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
inki94 said:
No it shouldn't. Not if a good proportion want to sit, whatever the JCL's think.

And you criticise Liam's attitude yet spout this jcl nonsense whenever you think you're getting a dig in. You come across as a right smacked arse at times.

108 is next to 109. Try sitting at the backof it. Or being in a wheelchair and see what you can see with the "fuck the rest, I'm Ok" brigade stood up. Sooner you're all banned the better.

manchester blue said:
108 is next to 109. Try sitting at the backof it. Or being in a wheelchair and see what you can see with the "fuck the rest, I'm Ok" brigade stood up. Sooner you're all banned the better.

Wheelchairs in 108, really? I've heard it all now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.