Another shooting in america

Johnsonontheleft said:
Destroying every gun in America - great in theory but impossible in reality. If America really tightened it's gun laws it would be left with a load of scumbags with guns, as opposed to a mix of scumbags and good honest people with guns.

'' Good honest people with guns '' .. until there wife leaves them, or they get burgled or have some other mental break down

Obama (only politician in America with some sense) should try and pass a strict control policy on guns just before he leaves his term, worth a try even if it fails.

New York City just had their lowest murder total since statistics started being kept in 1963 with just 414 murders. Unfortunately they have also instituted some of the nation's toughest gun laws in recent years. Just imagine how many less murders and shootings they would have had if only more people had guns!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9769940/New-York-murder-rate-at-lowest-rate-in-50-years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... years.html</a>

Markt85 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Destroying every gun in America - great in theory but impossible in reality. If America really tightened it's gun laws it would be left with a load of scumbags with guns, as opposed to a mix of scumbags and good honest people with guns.

'' Good honest people with guns '' .. until there wife leaves them, or they get burgled or have some other mental break down

Obama (only politician in America with some sense) should try and pass a strict control policy on guns just before he leaves his term, worth a try even if it fails.

Whats your point with the underlined bit Mark? i would shoot the fukin lot of em.

buzzer1 said:
Markt85 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Whats your point with the underlined bit Mark? i would shoot the fukin lot of em.

Sorry to but in but do you feel breaking and entering is a crime that should be punishable by death?

Blue Hefner said:
buzzer1 said:
Markt85 said:

Sorry to but in but do you feel breaking and entering is a crime that should be punishable by death?

yes

r.soleofsalford said:
Blue Hefner said:
buzzer1 said:

yes

Fair enough. What about assault, if someone went to punch you in the street do you feel you should be able to shoot them dead?

r.soleofsalford said:
Blue Hefner said:
buzzer1 said:

yes

couple of 12 year old kids trying to break in ... you would shoot them ?

r.soleofsalford said:
Blue Hefner said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Fair enough. What about assault, if someone went to punch you in the street do you feel you should be able to shoot them dead?

maybe

I find the quite bizarre. You would not hesitate in shooting someone who had (for example) climbed through a window to steel a TV but would think twice about shooting someone who is intent on doing you harm. I can't get my head around that

Markt85 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Blue Hefner said:

yes

couple of 12 year old kids trying to break in ... you would shoot them ?

i havent got a gun, but if i had probably not, i would probably give them a fucking good kicking.

if i found myself in tony martins position yes i definitely would

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.