Another smoking ban thread

Oh what a joy to read all these fucking do gooders spouting about something that doesn't effect them in the slightest, just a good excuse to shout their bile from the rooftops.

As for the smart arse going on about 'Writing to your MP', what the fuck would he do? I mean come on double standards only apply to the working classes, and if you don't get what I'm on about, try finding out wheres the only building where those congregating can smoke freely to their hearts content if they wish, you've guessed it, the Houses of Parliment.

I'm a smoker and proud of the fact, it pisses me off that we actually contribute towards the Countries economy, whilst being butt fucked and treated like lepers for the privlage, whilst at the same time all those piss heads, using our steets as urinals and somewhere to dump their takaway wrappings and vomit, prior to breaking some poor bastrds cheekbone, cost us all a fucking fortune.

I don't drink and wish to fuck that all those piously preaching about us smokers, who I'm sure will in the most part be drinkers, could get a taste of their own bitter medicine, ban alcohol, it's responsible for almost all violent crime and costs each and every tax payer a fortune every year, both monetarily and in pain and suffering in comparrison to fags.

Smokers are the only group of people anywhere in society who are openly discriminated against and treated like animals. On the whole all you clean air breathers haven't a chance in hell of even getting a quick sniff of our fags, but you just can't wait to stick your fucking size 12's in can you!

Not asking for your sympathy, just keep your fucking enormous heads and noses out of our business, thanks.

Lordeffingham said:
Oh what a joy to read all these fucking do gooders spouting about something that doesn't effect them in the slightest, just a good excuse to shout their bile from the rooftops.

As for the smart arse going on about 'Writing to your MP', what the fuck would he do? I mean come on double standards only apply to the working classes, and if you don't get what I'm on about, try finding out wheres the only building where those congregating can smoke freely to their hearts content if they wish, you've guessed it, the Houses of Parliment.

I'm a smoker and proud of the fact, it pisses me off that we actually contribute towards the Countries economy, whilst being butt fucked and treated like lepers for the privlage, whilst at the same time all those piss heads, using our steets as urinals and somewhere to dump their takaway wrappings and vomit, prior to breaking some poor bastrds cheekbone, cost us all a fucking fortune.

I don't drink and wish to fuck that all those piously preaching about us smokers, who I'm sure will in the most part be drinkers, could get a taste of their own bitter medicine, ban alcohol, it's responsible for almost all violent crime and costs each and every tax payer a fortune every year, both monetarily and in pain and suffering in comparrison to fags.

Smokers are the only group of people anywhere in society who are openly discriminated against and treated like animals. On the whole all you clean air breathers haven't a chance in hell of even getting a quick sniff of our fags, but you just can't wait to stick your fucking size 12's in can you!

Not asking for your sympathy, just keep your fucking enormous heads and noses out of our business, thanks.

Interesting that you don't think drinkers are taxed.

Lordeffingham said:

Great post, now however can you all take this advice and stop congregating in the bogs, so i can go in and have a piss without inhaling a few bennies aslo?

Cheers.

Lordeffingham said:

Haha, what an angry man you are, you're so oppressed.

My post was merely pointing out that you have absolutely no right to complain if you're ejected from the stadium for smoking. It is not your human right to smoke wherever you please so do the rest of us a favour and stop moaning

Lordeffingham said:

You haven't thought this one through. Drinking Alcohol is prohibited within view of the pitch, in the street, on public transport and generally anywhere without a licence for consumption. I drink yet don't drink in the street etc. I wany smokers to show the same courtesy to others that I do.

peoffrey said:
Lordeffingham said:
You haven't thought this one through. Drinking Alcohol is prohibited within view of the pitch, in the street, on public transport and generally anywhere without a licence for consumption. I drink yet don't drink in the street etc. I wany smokers to show the same courtesy to others that I do.
hit the nail on the head. plus, i'm pretty sure that a smoker's contribution to the economy is more than offset by their eventual drain on the nhs. to each their own, but lordeffingham's post was needlessly aggressive.

sneakitawc said:
peoffrey said:
Lordeffingham said:
hit the nail on the head. plus, i'm pretty sure that a smoker's contribution to the economy is more than offset by their eventual drain on the nhs. to each their own, but lordeffingham's post was needlessly aggressive.
Figures or it's a lie, afterall, we are all a drain on the NHS at some point on the whole, be it cancer, heart disease or any of the stuff that finishes us.

It is well known that smokers are national benefactors and their contribution far outweighs their cost. Tobacco sales contributed £11.1bn to government revenues in 2011 whereas the highest estimate indicates costs of around £7bn to the entire economy (less to the government). It could be far less than that going by more conservative estimates and I suspect those estimates don't take into account money saved from earlier deaths - only treating tobacco-related disease and illness. It is clearly right that smokers pay that extra tax but they're paying more than their fair share. Let 'em be.

Skashion said:
It is well known that smokers are national benefactors and their contribution far outweighs their cost. Tobacco sales contributed £11.1bn to government revenues in 2011 whereas the highest estimate indicates costs of around £7bn to the entire economy (less to the government). It could be far less than that going by more conservative estimates and I suspect those estimates don't take into account money saved from earlier deaths - only treating tobacco-related disease and illness. It is clearly right that smokers pay that extra tax but they're paying more than their fair share. Let 'em be.
And this is why Skashion is a good poster.

Lordeffingham said:

really? dont believe that for a minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.