Another smoking ban thread

Matty said:
mxpx said:
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking.

Read it, these threads will be no more if very little!

I've not read it, but I bet it's got something to do with anal sex.

Is this a Clarkie? I hope so.

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
If I myself did any of those things then I'd expect to be punished and have no complaints if I was. It strikes me that some of the people on here who feel they are above the law were spoilt as Children and given whatever they wanted.

Who the hell is complaining about being caught? Not one person in this thread.

So you are saying that if someone breaks a law (that you want enforced) then they are spoilt, but it's fine for you to beak a law when you want.

Goodness... Do the smokers want to be caught or something? Stewards / Security are allegedly being intimidated in to not doing their job (ejecting smokers) and people breaking the law are getting away with it. This bothers me quite considerably. If they care that little then they may as well smoke in the stands.

I'm not saying it's fine for me to break the law and I think you've completely misunderstood what I am actually saying. I'll repeat that if I break the law then I expect to be punished. I do my best to ensure I don't do this.

I assume that all the 'Don't break the rules' contingent stay seated during the game and don't swear within the confines of the stadium.

The cookie monster said:
I just dont get your argument,our football club m.c.f.c state no smoking in the bogs,is that hard to follow...

Put it 1 way would they do it in their work place where they would get the bullet...would they fuck.
I'm not a big fan of obeying rules that don't make sense. What exactly is difficult about non-smokers going to another toilet where we can piss in a smokeless atmosphere? It wouldn't do any good if nobody smoked anyway. Those having a good moan about smokers on here would probably be the type to moan that the smell of smoke has been replaced by the smell of piss now offending their delicate nasal passages.

peoffrey said:
Why are you being so ignorant about this? What the smokers are doing is against the law and also having an impact on innocent people. They have to breathe in the thick fog of smoke, have their hair / clothes stinking of it etc. Why should someone go to the No Smoking Toilet when they want to get to and from their seat for a piss at half time? I think your saving grace is that the Smoking Toilet allows the Stewards to know exactly where these selfish people are and I welcome their attempts to remove offenders from the Ground.
Couldn't care less about the law. Never have. The law is a complete twat on this especially and has taken away an individual right to choose. I would never back a law forcing private institutions to allow and accommodate smokers but it would seem most non-smokers back the opposite case. It's not difficult to have non-smoking/smoking areas, or even to let individual institutions decide.

I do care about 'innocent people' (can we call them non-smokers?) but 'innocent people' can go another toilet quite easily. Just get on with it. Go to another toilet. Let's pretend that we still live in a sensible world where you're allowed by law to accommodate both.

peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
If I myself did any of those things then I'd expect to be punished and have no complaints if I was. It strikes me that some of the people on here who feel they are above the law were spoilt as Children and given whatever they wanted.

Who the hell is complaining about being caught? Not one person in this thread.

So you are saying that if someone breaks a law (that you want enforced) then they are spoilt, but it's fine for you to beak a law when you want.

Goodness... Do the smokers want to be caught or something? Stewards / Security are allegedly being intimidated in to not doing their job (ejecting smokers) and people breaking the law are getting away with it. This bothers me quite considerably. If they care that little then they may as well smoke in the stands.

I'm not saying it's fine for me to break the law and I think you've completely misunderstood what I am actually saying. I'll repeat that if I break the law then I expect to be punished. I do my best to ensure I don't do this.
The stewards aren't intimidated as they aren't anywhere to be seen at 110. Nor are the police. The club turn a blind eye to it (same as with standing in that corner) and that tells me that they don't think it the evil that you do.

glen quagmire said:
I'm using the bogs that the standers do then! I am sick of shooting up in the family stand bogs, with all the kids saying "mister is that your medicine".
Good on you fella. Can I use the needle after you as I've run out but you seem fairly clean.

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:
I'm using the bogs that the standers do then! I am sick of shooting up in the family stand bogs, with all the kids saying "mister is that your medicine".
Good on you fella. Can I use the needle after you as I've run out but you seem fairly clean.

Yes, no worries whatsoever! I am fairly clean, but have cat aids! Do you have any cat's in the extended family? Even one and it's a no go i'm afraid.

SWP's back said:
The stewards aren't intimidated as they aren't anywhere to be seen at 110. Nor are the police. The club turn a blind eye to it (same as with standing in that corner) and that tells me that they don't think it the evil that you do.
If they turn a blind eye how come bans have been issued then in the past?

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
If they turn a blind eye how come bans have been issued then in the past?
At 110? This season? First I've heard of it and there are hundreds of blokes smoking in there at each game without a copper or steward within 50 yards.

Last season they used to go in every now and again but not this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.