Another smoking ban thread

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:
Yes and smokers are also well AWARE that you cant smoke in the toilets..
Alright, so you think smokers shouldn't smoke. I think non-smokers can prattle off to another toilet and leave smokers in peace. Here endeth the debate.
I just dont get your argument,our football club m.c.f.c state no smoking in the bogs,is that hard to follow...

Put it 1 way would they do it in their work place where they would get the bullet...would they fuck.

There are lots of things I do at the football that I wouldn't do at work. What a fucking awful analogy.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
What I've advocated all along is that people are well aware of where the smoker's toilets are and if you want you avoid them it's pretty simple. If you make the decision to endanger your own health by smoking or voluntarily placing yourself in the vicinity of smokers then that's their prerogative. Where that's not the case i.e. if there was only one toilet, smokers should refrain from smoking then. I've been consistent throughout. Both smokers and non-smokers should be accommodated where possible but if it's not (rare), non-smokers win out for the reason you cited.

And you are AWARE that you can't drive faster than the speed limit. That you can't stand at the game. That you are not allowed to swear and make obsene gestures at the game.

I trust you never break the law. You don't do you?
Its a smoking thread!

SWP's back said:
And you are AWARE that you can't drive faster than the speed limit. That you can't stand at the game. That you are not allowed to swear and make obsene gestures at the game.

If I myself did any of those things then I'd expect to be punished and have no complaints if I was. It strikes me that some of the people on here who feel they are above the law were spoilt as Children and given whatever they wanted.

peoffrey said:
Skashion said:
What I've advocated all along is that people are well aware of where the smoker's toilets are and if you want you avoid them it's pretty simple. If you make the decision to endanger your own health by smoking or voluntarily placing yourself in the vicinity of smokers then that's their prerogative. Where that's not the case i.e. if there was only one toilet, smokers should refrain from smoking then. I've been consistent throughout. Both smokers and non-smokers should be accommodated where possible but if it's not (rare), non-smokers win out for the reason you cited.

Why are you being so ignorant about this? What the smokers are doing is against the law and also having an impact on innocent people. They have to breathe in the thick fog of smoke, have their hair / clothes stinking of it etc. Why should someone go to the No Smoking Toilet when they want to get to and from their seat for a piss at half time? I think your saving grace is that the Smoking Toilet allows the Stewards to know exactly where these selfish people are and I welcome their attempts to remove offenders from the Ground.
SO you never break the law?

And no one gets binned from the smoking toilet in 110. The stewards don't even bother with it. That's how much the club care about the "problem".

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
Alright, so you think smokers shouldn't smoke. I think non-smokers can prattle off to another toilet and leave smokers in peace. Here endeth the debate.
I just dont get your argument,our football club m.c.f.c state no smoking in the bogs,is that hard to follow...

Put it 1 way would they do it in their work place where they would get the bullet...would they fuck.

There are lots of things I do at the football that I wouldn't do at work. What a fucking awful analogy.
Why is it the wrong analogy,you said earlier in the thread you like breaking the rules....so would you smoke in your workplace toilets like you do at city?

peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:

If I myself did any of those things then I'd expect to be punished and have no complaints if I was. It strikes me that some of the people on here who feel they are above the law were spoilt as Children and given whatever they wanted.

Who the hell is complaining about being caught? Not one person in this thread.

So you are saying that if someone breaks a law (that you want enforced) then they are spoilt, but it's fine for you to beak a law when you want.

-- Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm --

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Its a smoking thread!
Makes no odds. I trust you don't do anything in the above that I have highlighted. After all, rules is rules.

-- Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm --

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Why is it the wrong analogy,you said earlier in the thread you like breaking the rules....so would you smoke in your workplace toilets like you do at city?
No because at work, I can nip out and have a fag. There is no option for that at City. As I say, bad analogy.

I also never stated "I like breaking rules", unless ofcourse you can quote that. (you won't be able to as you made it up)

some right goodie two shoes on here.

facts,smoking looks cool
smoking makes you look hard
smoking hides your body odour
smoking hides your bad mouth cheese smell

complaining about smokers makes you look like a shirt lifting homo

your choice.

SWP's back said:
I also never stated "I like breaking rules", unless ofcourse you can quote that. (you won't be able to as you made it up)

On page 3 i said just obey the rules and dont smoke..

Your reply was no i wont obey the rules thanks all the same..

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:

On page 3 i said just obey the rules and dont smoke..

Your reply was no i wont obey the rules thanks all the same..

Right, I said "I won't obey the rules on smoking" and you read that as "I like breaking rules".

Hmmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.