Another smoking ban thread

A lad on our minibus got turfed out on Saturday for smoking in the bogs. He knew what he was doing and has took it on the chin. He's done it all season so he was going to get caught sooner or later. Didn't stop us from taking the piss out of him though.

Prestwich_Blue said:
meeesh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Smokers should just all fook off and die.

Oh, wait a minute...problem solved!

I think City could actually turn it to our advantage in relation to FFPR.

Charge every one of them a quid each and every time.

I was thinking the same about fucking numpties who think they know whats going on with signings at the club,and put you tube music videos on as a guide.....

I smoke----I like it,

I read your threads (fuck knows why though)- I dont like it

You getting my drift on this scenario by any chance ?
Abuse of other users is not acceptable. You getting MY drift on this scenario by any chance?

OH dear "the one who should be obeyed " poster is OK to say smokers should fook off and die,and if you PB have a problem then PM me asap,and if its not to your liking I will contact a couple of the mods that I know,and we can discuss this "personal abuse" issue out that you have

3.1 The Home Match Ticket is issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, assign or (save as set out in clause 3.3 below) transfer the Home Match Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to reselling the Home Match Ticket includes reference to offering to sell a Home Match Ticket, exposing a Home Match Ticket for sale, making a Home Match Ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a Home Match Ticket is available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this Home Match Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, given to a third party who agrees to buy another good or service or used for any other commercial purpose save as expressly authorised by the PL or the Club.

You could argue that you didn't smoke in the ground but did assign the ticket without prior arrangement. Admit how silly you were and that you'll never do it again especially after being let down by someone you trusted to behave and maybe you'll get a way with a telling off.

Don't go off on one just apologise and admit you were wrong.

Good luck

over the decades has been stressful as fuck for a city fan,would be chain smoking in kippax, but a ban is a ban,some get caught some dont, tis policy strictly enforced if ya caught, not so stressful supporting city these days, so can go without,lolol

talkativesprout said:
Repeat after me
"I do not consent"
"I will give my name only when legally obliged to do so"

I think you have to give your, and any guests that you have brought in, name and address and/or seasoncard to a steward if he asks for it - its one of those 'by entering the stadium you agree to' things - not going through all the T&Cs again but I'm sure it does.

just read six pages and no one has asked so i will.

1/ how did they get OUTSIDE at HT?

2/ how did they get back in?

you can smoke outside the stadium so why all the fuss?

alibee73 said:
just read six pages and no one has asked so i will.

1/ how did they get OUTSIDE at HT?

2/ how did they get back in?

you can smoke outside the stadium so why all the fuss?
This is what I need to clarify, she's adamant that it was outside, tbh I'll just explain it wasn't us and see how we go, failing all that the person involved has offered to pay for all the tickets to get us in the matches we are due to miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.