Another smoking ban thread

So what happens if you only have a paper ticket for one game and are caught smoking.
3 game ban but no loss of money

Whereas a season ticket holder
3 game ban which you have already paid for the tickets.

Surely that's wrong in law. Two different punishments for the same crime

Skashion said:
peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:
Moan loudly on here

Are you backhandedly taking the side of the smokers? What they're doing is ignorant. Deeply, deeply ignorant and I personally can't wait for the first season long bans to be instigated for those who are caught 3 times.
SWPB is a smoker. I am not though. No, if there's only one toilet at an away game and nowhere else to go then smokers should refrain from smoking. Most of the time there's an easy solution where everyone can do their own thing. Some people seem to want to find the hard solution, and not say, walk for an additional minute to go to another toilet for the sake of having a go at smokers on here which probably takes up many more hours of their day.
To be honest, I don't smoke at the games on the whole. I find the whole process far too crowded and very homoerotic as everyone presses against one another. I also think my jacket will end up with a fag burn in it.

It is fun to comment in these threads though.

I'd be interested to know how people got outside, where this occurred and, if this is the case quite what the issue was with the smoking? I'm about as anti smoking as you can get, however if people have been allowed to exit the stadium to have a cig and then return I have absolutely no problem with it.

Matty said:
I'd be interested to know how people got outside, where this occurred and, if this is the case quite what the issue was with the smoking? I'm about as anti smoking as you can get, however if people have been allowed to exit the stadium to have a cig and then return I have absolutely no problem with it.

the gates were open to entrance k at half time. have never seen this before. there were quite a few people going outside, smoking/having a snowball fight and coming back in. i thought it was the club showing a modicum of common sense. obviously not.

once you leave the stadium you are not allowed back in.fact.as for popping out for a cig,not a chance as smoking is not allowed on the grounds of the stadium,ie city square,out side main entrances (east and west). the stewards on b turn-style would not let anyone out for a cig.i know this for a fact.if she was smoking near the bogs behind aisle 142 then it would of been through the bars.which is crazy as there is normally a steward in that position just out side toilets.

DaveH said:
So what happens if you only have a paper ticket for one game and are caught smoking.
3 game ban but no loss of money

Whereas a season ticket holder
3 game ban which you have already paid for the tickets.

Surely that's wrong in law. Two different punishments for the same crime
its just not worth it.

day tickets are normally bought with access cards/or membership details so if caught smoking with a day ticket.there is still a supporters number that the club can chase back to the person and issue a ban that way.
i smoke and have to be at the ground two and a half hours before kick off.that four and a half five hours with out a cig.do what i do plenty of chewing gum.

What they're doing is ignorant. Deeply, deeply ignorant and I personally can't wait for the first season long bans to be instigated for those who are caught 3 times.

Tosser

So, loads of people go outside, throw snowballs and smoke fags and the stewards pick on 2 women who've not been in that position before?

Sounds about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.