Another smoking ban thread

Tattooedcityfan said:
notts county in the fa cup last season, opened a few turnstiles at half time, outside smoking area, how hard can it be??

Yeah they did and West Brom do, don't think the club like the impression it gives off.

allan harper said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
notts county in the fa cup last season, opened a few turnstiles at half time, outside smoking area, how hard can it be??

Yeah they did and West Brom do, don't think the club like the impression it gives off.
The impression of being realists in the real world?

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
Tattooedcityfan said:

I'm sure it was brought up in a points of blue meeting and I read it on here. That was how the club looked at it, Smoking outside reflects badly on the club.

allan harper said:
I'm sure it was brought up in a points of blue meeting and I read it on here. That was how the club looked at it, Smoking outside reflects badly on the club.
Who would be sad enough to be lurking outside, checking if people are smoking?

Much better to have a sensible way for fans to have a swift cigarette at half-time, than people feeling they have a right to light up inside the ground. The match is supposed to be a joy for fans, not a chore you have to get through. The club is there because of the fans, not the other way around.

It shouldn't be an impossible task to find a way of letting people out for 8-10 minutes during half time.

alibee73 said:
What they're doing is ignorant. Deeply, deeply ignorant and I personally can't wait for the first season long bans to be instigated for those who are caught 3 times.

Tosser

Have you attempted to quote me and got it wrong? If so, why did you feel the need to try and insult me with your one word response? I'll be celebrating when people are banned for a season for continually smoking in the toilets. I'm disgusted by their selfish behaviour and lack of concern for others. Particularly other Blues.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
allan harper said:

Yes, that legal past time now akin to child molestation.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
alibee73 said:
What they're doing is ignorant. Deeply, deeply ignorant and I personally can't wait for the first season long bans to be instigated for those who are caught 3 times.

Tosser

Have you attempted to quote me and got it wrong? If so, why did you feel the need to try and insult me with your one word response? I'll be celebrating when people are banned for a season for continually smoking in the toilets. I'm disgusted by their selfish behaviour and lack of concern for others. Particularly other Blues.
I now want to smoke right next to you for some reason.

What loos do you frequent?

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:

Yes, that legal past time now akin to child molestation.

-- Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm --

Look big man I'm just saying what the club said. It's not my opinion, I smoke !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.