Antoine Griezmann

He's a fucking wanker. Ruined the World Cup final by cheating and being a cünt. He's a Rag shoe in.

Decent player but not world class. Head firmly placed up his own arse. As you say - shoe in for the Rags.

On the pitch big yes! Off the pitch massive belter!

To be fair though fans have a habit of being very blinkered when it comes to their own players! i.e....

Ibrahimovic
Balotelli
Etc etc..

So I’m sure if we signed him we would love him

Any of those lads who play for Athletico don't appear to be any great shakes, technically.
What they have in Spades though, is willingness to run their bollocks off, and the success they've had in recent years is down to that hard work.

Griezmann? Clinical

I would rather take back Iheanacho than buying fking Griezmann. You can't find a more annoying player if you turned the planet inside out. His stupid celebrations alone is enough to wanna punch him in the face.

That's the problem isn't it, no-one is a suitable replacement for Aguero. Hopefully he's got at least a couple more seasons at this level, but it's something the club will need to address. Maybe Jesus can become as prolific as Aguero in the next year or so, but they're still a different kind of striker and Kun is irreplaceable.

That's the problem isn't it, no-one is a suitable replacement for Aguero. Hopefully he's got at least a couple more seasons at this level, but it's something the club will need to address. Maybe Jesus can become as prolific as Aguero in the next year or so, but they're still a different kind of striker and Kun is irreplaceable.
We don't necessarily have to replace Kun, Jesus, Sterling and Sane will just spread the load of the goals. Bit like Barca of old with Messi, Villa and Pedro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.