Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

There is no chance Mancini will forgive Tevez. That was our biggest game for decades. He didnt forgive Bellamy. He didnt need to make the affair public on live TV but once he did, with the words he used there is zero % chance of a U turn.

Rammy Blue said:
cleavers said:
Marvin said:
If Tevez apologised then maybe.

Scholes did something similar
You really can't be serious ?

I was in Munich, drove over 1600 miles, for 30 hours to be there, he disrespected all of us who made the journey. If he ever plays for City again, I'll be leaving the game, and I hope that most others feel the same. He started this nearly a year ago don't forget. He fucked us over then, he got a second chance, arguably a third, enough is enough.

Yeah, I understand your frustration but would you feel different if you'd flown rather than driven?
Good point Rammy.

Marvin said:
If Tevez apologised then maybe.

Scholes did something similar

I see the ginger one has had his say on the matter...."I understand Tevez etc etc...He is city's best player etc etc....He just wants to play"

No mention of the fact he is a moaning twat who has wanted out for a year.

IF TEVEZ IS REINSTATED TO THE TEAM/SQUAD WHATEVER THEN I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL CEASE TO ATTEND GAMES UNTIL HE LEAVES MY CLUB.

IF ROBERTO MANCINI IS OVERULED IN HIS DECISION IN ANYWAY OR IS MADE TO RESIGN BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION THEN I WILL CEASE TO ATTEND GAMES.

I have supported Tevez to the hilt to my rag mates , but i am afraid i can no longer find any justification in keeping him on our books. As Souness said, "He is a rotten apple in the barrel and must go". Brilliant player or not, the on - off /will he wont he situation has run its course. enough is enough. Go, for the love of God, GO.

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
IF TEVEZ IS REINSTATED TO THE TEAM/SQUAD WHATEVER THEN I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL CEASE TO ATTEND GAMES UNTIL HE LEAVES MY CLUB.

IF ROBERTO MANCINI IS OVERULED IN HIS DECISION IN ANYWAY OR IS MADE TO RESIGN BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION THEN I WILL CEASE TO ATTEND GAMES.

I have supported Tevez to the hilt to my rag mates , but i am afraid i can no longer find any justification in keeping him on our books. As Souness said, "He is a rotten apple in the barrel and must go". Brilliant player or not, the on - off /will he wont he situation has run its course. enough is enough. Go, for the love of God, GO.
NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!

I wouldnt stop going to games until he left the club. But I certainly would leave the ground if he were picked to play for the first team.

If Tevez remains at the club and plays would we boo him?

Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

100% correct..
Tevez has been suspended while the club investigates his apparent refusal to come on as a substitute against Bayern Munich.

Roberto Mancini has said the striker would be finished at City if he had his way and there are growing calls for him to be sacked.

“This is an asset who is worth potentially 40, 50 million quid to the right club”David White

However, White says his old side would be foolish to discard last season’s leading Premier League scorer and reckons he might be seen in a City shirt again one day.

He told Drive Time: “I think he can [play for City again]. We’ve got to remember, we are talking about a player who was arguably the best in the Premiership last year.

“It’s not like a normal job where someone does something out of order, you sack him. This is an asset who is worth potentially 40, 50 million quid to the right club. I don’t think the club can afford to let him go.”

City fans have been enraged by Tevez’s refusal to play on Tuesday night but White claims he can get them back on side.

“Don’t get me wrong, what he did the other night was disgusting," he added. "It was absolutely appalling.

"If it happened with one of my employees your natural reaction would be to let him go. But you have to think about your business as well and how best you can use your assets. From what he’s given them in the past, football fans can be very fickle.”

i wont go anymore...wankers

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

My season ticket returned...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.