Any City match-day superstitions?

this started as a drunken bet last season but i have double-jointed toes and if i am watching on tv or online i have to cross my big toe over the next one for the whole match
yes it is weird and yes by the 2nd half it hurts!

yes i always look for 2 magpies when i draw back the curtains, as the saying goes, one for sorrow, two for joy, when we played the rags at home a couple of years ago, i drew back the curtains, and there was one magpie sat in the car park, i tried in vain to find a second one and couldnt find one, the ginger whinger scored in the last minute, thats my superstition.

I have an old 50 Pence in my pocket which a bus drive gave to me by mistake on the way to a City game which we won, and now I wont throw it away just in case its bad luck

When putting on my City shirt on a match day I always kiss the badge 5 times while on my arms before it goes over my head.

It's worked pretty well at home the last few seasons.

For big games I always wear my now pink/grey classic shirt. The last 2 big games I've not worn it was Hamburg away (forgot to pack it) and the CS at Wembley when I wore my new home shirt.

Lucky underwear, lucky jeans, city shirt... It won us FA Cup and premiership title, but changed my pre match routine this season.... Back to the way it was next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.