Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

There is a light said:
I saw a load of running about 20 minutes after around the grassy bank at Mary D's. Not sure what it was about, possibly the police horses scattering a crowd waiting on United being let out.

There was also a load of young lads who called themselves the Blazing Squad at the Townley. They were gripped, lined up and filmed up and down on camcorder by the TAG vans before the match had even started. I didn't see them fighting but they did have a nice little song about it.
Their music career not going well then?
2pqq6jb.jpg

im all up for this organised fighting lark. then if you want to be involved you know where to be if you dont you stay away from that area, simples.

dannyboy29 said:
im all up for this organised fighting lark. then if you want to be involved you know where to be if you dont you stay away from that area, simples.

what area do I need to stay away from - as I'm not involved

Willie Wontie said:
Timperleyblue said:
swedishcityfan said:
You are all such kings! United rags deserves to be attacked. Glad that you showed them that they were in a blue town.

I'm sorry but I'm blue through and through and i totally disagree with this. How can we condone this behaviour - if they were attacking us we complain and whine on about attacking women, elderley & children well I saw our own fans doing that yesterday too - it's an absolute disgrace - it's a game FFS

Agreed

It also seems to be getting worse
it is only getting worse because they dont like anyone standing up to them, im to old for that malarke now but what nearly happened to my son and me at the semi wembley had me thinking twice, set of vile c--ts, they have a attitude that is built arround stench, they would attack city fans even if the last city hooligan had retired, people have to remember this.

Arrived early and went straight in when gates opened. Didn't see any problems then.

No problems at McDonalds (which wasn't busy) after the game either. Saw a couple of police helicopters going towards the stadium just before 4pm (presumably they had been let out 15-30 minutes after game ended so a few must have stuck around) so wondered whether something was happening then.

In the North Stand Upper something happened after the first goal might have been a scum fan in the executive areas taunting city fans. Was more interested in watching what was happening on the pitch so not too sure what it was all about.

Less than 20 arrests apparently.

Afterwards they had to stay in the stadium for about 20 mins while we left. Anyway, we weren't Eastlands Bar, stood in the outside bit and then half hour after the game, a dozen rags came looking for trouble. Police came pretty quickly though. After that, the bloody idiots in the pub starting shouting and throwing stuff at anyone who went past. Most of them were BLUES aswell. I blame muppets but I blame alcohol too. Turns grown-ass men into five year olds. Yet people turn their noses up at cannabis. Ridiculous

dannyboy29 said:
When's your next propa nawty series out, Danny?
No one should have to 'stay away' from anywhere just so some silly bell ends can jump up and down for a few minutes before maybe getting a woman slap in. Propa nawty.

Pigeonho said:
dannyboy29 said:
When's your next propa nawty series out, Danny?
No one should have to 'stay away' from anywhere just so some silly bell ends can jump up and down for a few minutes before maybe getting a woman slap in. Propa nawty.
images

Timperleyblue said:
swedishcityfan said:
You are all such kings! United rags deserves to be attacked. Glad that you showed them that they were in a blue town.

I'm sorry but I'm blue through and through and i totally disagree with this. How can we condone this behaviour - if they were attacking us we complain and whine on about attacking women, elderley & children well I saw our own fans doing that yesterday too - it's an absolute disgrace - it's a game FFS
There see absolutely no women kids or pensioners attacked on Grey Mare Lane yesterday. I was there and it didn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.