Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Thanks Kaz, is there a specific brand to use?

How are you finding it now? Symptoms gone?
Any magnesium will do , biocare has several and you can speak to the dr about which one to use 01214333727

I am mostly better thanks , i get flare ups with my lungs still , just had to have steroids and antibiotics and go back on my inhalers for a couple of weeks so the damage remains , inbetween episodes i am back to where i was pre covid

Any magnesium will do , biocare has several and you can speak to the dr about which one to use 01214333727

I am mostly better thanks , i get flare ups with my lungs still , just had to have steroids and antibiotics and go back on my inhalers for a couple of weeks so the damage remains , inbetween episodes i am back to where i was pre covid

I'm glad to hear you are better.

there is hope for me.

Is this the one?

I'm glad to hear you are better.

there is hope for me.

Is this the one?

Yes that is the one , i have been on it for about twenty yrs for fibromyalgia , i take one in the morning , one at lunch and two before bed , you can speak to the biocare dr or get it from amazon , not sure which way is cheaper at the minute

Yes that is the one , i have been on it for about twenty yrs for fibromyalgia , i take one in the morning , one at lunch and two before bed , you can speak to the biocare dr or get it from amazon , not sure which way is cheaper at the minute

Thank you,

didn't realise it was used for fibromyalgia.

Was told about knee pain to have this

Other than the original taste, seems to be doing something for knee issues

Thank you,

didn't realise it was used for fibromyalgia.

Was told about knee pain to have this

Other than the original taste, seems to be doing something for knee issues

Fibro causes me a lot of pain and weakness in my muscles and restless arms and legs to the point i would gladly chop my limbs off ! , so long as i take the mag( the calcium just helps it absorb ) things are more manageable , diazepam for bad nights works as they both relax the muscles

When i first got ME and fibro my gp used to give me weekly mag injections , trouble was i dropped to six stone and the injections were agony so i had to find a good oral tablet and happened on mag 2:1 cal from a nutritionist i was referred to , made life so much easier

Fibro causes me a lot of pain and weakness in my muscles and restless arms and legs to the point i would gladly chop my limbs off ! , so long as i take the mag( the calcium just helps it absorb ) things are more manageable , diazepam for bad nights works as they both relax the muscles

When i first got ME and fibro my gp used to give me weekly mag injections , trouble was i dropped to six stone and the injections were agony so i had to find a good oral tablet and happened on mag 2:1 cal from a nutritionist i was referred to , made life so much easier

Well I'm glad its helping for you, I wish we had known about this tablet for my ex mother in law

I am still having difficulty walking and back pain 5 months down the line! I am dreading Thursday as I have to have an x-ray and some tests not because of having the tests but because I know that it is a long walk to the x-ray department and I will have to rest a couple of times at least!! I shall leave home at least an hour before I have to! :-)

Thankfully I am still hear to mither you lot and bore you to sleep time!! ;-) :-)

I sympathise with you...nobody understands how chronic fatigue actually feels until they suffer with it themselves. It's not just feeling "tired". haha.

My head feels like it's almost tuned into HTV Wales on a shitty portable black and white TV back in the 80s.

That's the 'brain fog'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.