Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Did you recommend magnesium for ME? Does it help you?
it really does , stops my muscles twitching , relaxing muscles means less pain , takes a couple of months to build up and i take four a day , two in the evening for the night

When i got sick it was the only option and i had injections every week but they hurt like hell so i went onto tablet form

it really does , stops my muscles twitching , relaxing muscles means less pain , takes a couple of months to build up and i take four a day , two in the evening for the night

When i got sick it was the only option and i had injections every week but they hurt like hell so i went onto tablet form
Are they over the counter magnesium tablets? I'll give them a try as I feel worse than ever now. My muscles are so weak and my breathing is shallow and fast. It's awful. It's like that uncomfortable feeling you get in the limbs when you hold your breath.

Are they over the counter magnesium tablets? I'll give them a try as I feel worse than ever now. My muscles are so weak and my breathing is shallow and fast. It's awful. It's like that uncomfortable feeling you get in the limbs when you hold your breath.
Mag 2:1 cal , from amazon

Tbh sounds like you need to call 111 right now and get advice , your breathing shouldnt be like that , sounds acute

Mag 2:1 cal , from amazon

Tbh sounds like you need to call 111 right now and get advice , your breathing shouldnt be like that , sounds acute
It's like that for about 4 or five hours after i get up. I get better gradually through the day. I've spoken to my doctor and I'll be having more tests...it's just so slow. This has only happened since I had COVID in Dec. Last year, I was doing 30milebike rides...I can't lift my leg over the bike now. I have to rest when brushing my teeth!
No one gives a shit, either. When they ask what's wrong and I tell them I'm knackered with Long COVID, they just brush it off as bullshit:"Tired..whoopi woo"

It's like that for about 4 or five hours after i get up. I get better gradually through the day. I've spoken to my doctor and I'll be having more tests...it's just so slow. This has only happened since I had COVID in Dec. Last year, I was doing 30milebike rides...I can't lift my leg over the bike now. I have to rest when brushing my teeth!
No one gives a shit, either. When they ask what's wrong and I tell them I'm knackered with Long COVID, they just brush it off as bullshit:"Tired..whoopi woo"
Welcome to my world , m.e and fibro was not a recognised thing in 93, i was lucky i had a great gp and we researched it together , he realised a young girl who was in a wheelchair had the same symptoms and treated us as best as he could

People want to wish away covid in all its forms , they are fed up with it so the lack of sympathy is just that , ignore it and it will go away , it is really bad of people to do that

Dont hesitate to call 111 when your breathing is difficult , if they think you should go to hospital then go and it will hurry tests up , let me know , i am here anytime to chat x

I'd rather avoid waiting 8 hours in A&E!! haha. Full of whingers like me.
Thanks, Kaz. That's why I ask you...I know you've been through similar.

Welcome to my world , m.e and fibro was not a recognised thing in 93, i was lucky i had a great gp and we researched it together , he realised a young girl who was in a wheelchair had the same symptoms and treated us as best as he could

People want to wish away covid in all its forms , they are fed up with it so the lack of sympathy is just that , ignore it and it will go away , it is really bad of people to do that

Dont hesitate to call 111 when your breathing is difficult , if they think you should go to hospital then go and it will hurry tests up , let me know , i am here anytime to chat x
Kat there are loads of us who don’t forget and hearts still go out to people still suffering the effects of it. Well done you for researching and moving on the understanding of that condition. Proud of you and hope those bastard symptoms fuck the fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.