Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Not really heard much about this, are you still suffering with the coughs and breathlessness mate?
Yeah...it's the muscle weakness that's got me worse. And the breathless ness. I went to a long COVID "clinic" It was just another health centre with a GP that asked questions and then gave recommendations (omeprazole for acid reflux!!) that both my GP and me have ignored.
It just seemed pointless.

I feel trapped in my own body now. Seriously. Every day is a bad day now. The odd day isn't as bad. I have an appointment with the Long COVID clinic next month but they don't know what to do. My back muscles are so weak...every movement hurts. My brain feelslike its working on 25% or something...it was probably only on 50% when I was well!

I feel trapped in my own body now. Seriously. Every day is a bad day now. The odd day isn't as bad. I have an appointment with the Long COVID clinic next month but they don't know what to do. My back muscles are so weak...every movement hurts. My brain feelslike its working on 25% or something...it was probably only on 50% when I was well!
That is disapointing that you are still suffering like this , i feel for you lovely

That is disapointing that you are still suffering like this , i feel for you lovely
My breathing is just panting for the first half of the day now. Every day. Evertyhing's so slow. It's depressing, Kaz. I was gonna book my first holiday since the 90s for next year (alcoholism prevented me in the past)...whats the point?
Is this my life now?

My breathing is just panting for the first half of the day now. Every day. Evertyhing's so slow. It's depressing, Kaz. I was gonna book my first holiday since the 90s for next year (alcoholism prevented me in the past)...whats the point?
Is this my life now?
Dont give up , my lungs recovered after about a yr of not being able to breathe properly , ask about inhalers when you go to your appointment , they helped me a lot

Please be careful everybody. I had Covid in the very early days, and for a long, long while afterwards I had some bad days feeling totally wiped out and exhausted. Tending the garden was too much for me. I put it down to long covid. Last summer I had a particular bad day and went to Stepping Hill. After tests there was no sign of Covid but they said "we are keeping you in you have a heart condition causing this exhaustion ". Up until then I never contemplated a heart failure. The hospital was overflowing with cardiac cases. I had an operation which has failed to solve the problem and don't know what to expect.( I can't get to the matches.) I will never know if Covid caused my heart to malfunction.

Please be careful everybody. I had Covid in the very early days, and for a long, long while afterwards I had some bad days feeling totally wiped out and exhausted. Tending the garden was too much for me. I put it down to long covid. Last summer I had a particular bad day and went to Stepping Hill. After tests there was no sign of Covid but they said "we are keeping you in you have a heart condition causing this exhaustion ". Up until then I never contemplated a heart failure. The hospital was overflowing with cardiac cases. I had an operation which has failed to solve the problem and don't know what to expect.( I can't get to the matches.) I will never know if Covid caused my heart to malfunction.
It feels like the heart is working harder.

I seem to be getting worse rather than better; some days getting out of bed and getting on with the day is bloody hard going. Hands, feet, knees all hurt like hell and I walk like a penguin. The muscles in my head get so tight it feels like the worst eye strain imaginable and I can’t fucking think straight. I’m on light duties at work and that looks like a permanent thing now. And sex? That’s just a distant memory :(

Full house of it over Christmas for us . Nowhere near as bad as the first time I had it but it’s still knocked me for six . I’m constantly tired and still ache in places I knew you couldn’t ache in ! Feel sorry for anyone still suffering from anything this shit disease has brought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.