Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Unbelievably yes. If someone makes a claim I suspect is false I as for evidence. Unreal eh ?

I mean, what right do I have to do that ? :)
What right? none of course, you can of course ask but you do not have a right, you also used unknown unsupported generalizations to back up your claims that this person was wrong about his life experiences.

Amazing, you turn round to the man in the street and ask him for evidence, then claim experts and Governments say it is necessary, feel free to see the results of those claims, Dr Campbell on youtube has been giving them for the past 2 years. The Government did not pay for free Vax, we paid for it, just about everyone in the UK is poorer than they were 3 years ago.
The Flu has no cure the Flu jab is a variant of the Flu, its use is to build the immune system not suppress the Flu, Covid is a variant of the Flu and has no cure, the Covid Vax is a blocker and its intention was to suppress.
Children are superspreaders, the 2 places on earth that can not stop viruses are schools and hospitals, but then the Covid Vax has not exactly stopped Covid, or even slowed its spread, and that is why you should never risk your child's life no matter how small you believe the risk

Just an aside here, Dr Campbell went from being a reputable source at the start to, at best, a whackjob, or at worst someone knowingly spreading misinformation to gain followers and get ad revenue from his youtube channels. He Cherry picks random non peer reviewed papers ( or even worse, small subsections of real papers to try to suggest the his own interpretation of what the paper is stating ) and states them as un deniable facts and never goes back to address when those papers are ripped to shreds in reviews and the like.

Just an aside here, Dr Campbell went from being a reputable source at the start to, at best, a whackjob, or at worst someone knowingly spreading misinformation to gain followers and get ad revenue from his youtube channels. He Cherry picks random non peer reviewed papers ( or even worse, small subsections of real papers to try to suggest the his own interpretation of what the paper is stating ) and states them as un deniable facts and never goes back to address when those papers are ripped to shreds in reviews and the like.
This is true , he has sold out after getting a bit of fame , really disappointed in him

He's a nurse pretending to be a doctor, what did you expect?

;)

My mate was diagnosed with Covid the day after we got back from Istanbul. I shared a hotel room with him, next 5 weeks I had the shits, going to the bog about 5/6 times a day. Still not back to normal, doesn’t feel the same as the two times I had Covid previously but I did have the shits the first time I caught it.

My mate was diagnosed with Covid the day after we got back from Istanbul. I shared a hotel room with him, next 5 weeks I had the shits, going to the bog about 5/6 times a day. Still not back to normal, doesn’t feel the same as the two times I had Covid previously but I did have the shits the first time I caught it.
When i had it bad at the start i had bad shits as well

My birthday today and I'm pretty much done. I can hardly move today, it's so bad. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like I helped somebody move house yesterday! Or I ran a marathon. I can just about talk.

My birthday today and I'm pretty much done. I can hardly move today, it's so bad. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like I helped somebody move house yesterday! Or I ran a marathon. I can just about talk.
..on the bright side...I got a £10 discount at the City store:)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.