Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Yeah....muscles and joints. Like I've said...it feel's like i ran a marathon yesterday. My brain feels fuzzy and spaced out. Hard to concentrate. Even wiping my arse is a struggle. Gonna order a bidet beeday...B day?

I was like this most of last year. definitely get speaking to your doctor. best pain killer to remove the pain for me was steroids called prednisolone

I was like this most of last year. definitely get speaking to your doctor. best pain killer to remove the pain for me was steroids called prednisolone
I'm under the care of the local Long COVID clinic now.
I've found that weed helps. Massive relief. The only problem are the known side effects: listening to Pink Floyd, talking shite and eating too many treats;)

Just want to point out...this thread is called "Any Long COVID Sufferers on here". It's concerning the condition caused by the COVID 19 virus ....hence the name "LONG COVID".
If you believe there is a condition caused by something else, then start your own thread about it...but make sure you provide the evidence, information and the genuine sources that convinced YOU that it's real. Otherwise, fuck off you loony conspiracy theorists.

I'm under the care of the local Long COVID clinic now.
I've found that weed helps. Massive relief. The only problem are the known side effects: listening to Pink Floyd, talking shite and eating too many treats;)

Ahh yes, I agree on the weed side of things or even ice therapy.

Only problem for me is the munching part and the fact I cannot roll spliffs

Ahh yes, I agree on the weed side of things or even ice therapy.

Only problem for me is the munching part and the fact I cannot roll spliffs
I bought a nice vape for my weed. The Australian Health authorities recommend this vape for people that use medical cannabis, as it's the healthiest way. No smoking. Expensive but worth it imo.
Anyway...i can suffer all day and then get massive relief when i have a few goes on the vape. It's like my body wakes up and the muscles are working again.

I bought a nice vape for my weed. The Australian Health authorities recommend this vape for people that use medical cannabis, as it's the healthiest way. No smoking. Expensive but worth it imo.
Anyway...i can suffer all day and then get massive relief when i have a few goes on the vape. It's like my body wakes up and the muscles are working again.

Whats the vape called if you don't mind me asking?

Whats the vape called if you don't mind me asking?
I got mine for 200 quid.

I got mine for 200 quid.

thank you

In a small unscientific sample of around a couple of dozen friends of mine, there’s a definite correlation between the number of multiple boosters and multiple covid infections…the more they have the more times they catch it. I’m by no means anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist, but the manufacturers have made vast sums of money with unnecessary multiple vaccinations of children and fit and healthy adults. In the USA it’s been especially scandalous. Covid has frankly somewhat shaken my confidence in public health advice and I’ll be more wary in the future.
I don't think there's any correlation between the jabs and the number of infections. The latest variants are far more infectious than those that came before it and the mutated virus evades vaccines which makes infections more likely.

The only concern I have is the spacing between infections is really small, I always thought that after an infection you were protected for 6 months+ but it seems not. Nothing to do with the vaccines but just seems an oddity of COVID, I can go years without getting a cold but COVID is very different infectivity wise.

I won't be getting vaccinated again, I'm the opposite of an anti-vaxxer and wholly believe in vaccination but at the moment the vaccines are well behind what is required to prevent infection and that's the only reason why I'd get it because the symptoms aren't a big deal, I've never had a day off from COVID put it that way.

Obviously for vulnerable groups it's a different story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.