Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Fucking horrible day. I feel awful. Tried calling me doctor...fucking disaster. whats the point. I feel almost paralysed at times.

I don't understand why people say don't start with that shit when lots of people have had problems,I know people who have had heart problems plus other symptoms.
True. A friend was carted off to hospital with blood pressure of 250/150. Yes you read that correctly. He's fine now.
However this is a numbers game and the number of people who have not been hospitalised because they were jabbed far outweighs those who had serious problems from the vax.

Don't know if it's long covid.
But ever since I've had covid I'm absolutely worn out.fell to sleep on Friday night about half 6 on the sofa woke up 7.30 am Saturday morning.
Had a good 8 or 9 hrs last night got a job to stay awake now .
I eat healthy.
Only drink twice a week.
Gym 3 times a week and bike atleast 30 miles aweek
fuck the gym and the bike off

When i first got illl with ME which is basically what long covid is with added extras of course , a locum told me to go and sweat it off on the tennis court , i did and collapsed and was blue lighted to hospital , i am still convinced i have had it for thirty yrs because of him and fibro as a direct result

You cant excersise any post viral illness away , you are asking for trouble , it is all about daily tasks with rest periods and stopping before you get exhausted and gently over months , sometimes years managing it not trying to out run it

When i first got illl with ME which is basically what long covid is with added extras of course , a locum told me to go and sweat it off on the tennis court , i did and collapsed and was blue lighted to hospital , i am still convinced i have had it for thirty yrs because of him and fibro as a direct result

You cant excersise any post viral illness away , you are asking for trouble , it is all about daily tasks with rest periods and stopping before you get exhausted and gently over months , sometimes years managing it not trying to out run it
I'm getting referred to Long COVID clinic they've set up at Salford Royal...soon, I hope. And yeah, your right bout the exercise..it will cause more damage. I have to pace myself..even when getting dressed in the mornings.

Feeling a lot better today. A "good day". I know nobody's arsed but...i am. haha. If try anything a bit physical, though, my heart flutters like fcuk. My muscles still don't work properly. I've turned into Mr Muscle from that advert..only with a pot belly. My head feels a bit more 'in-tune' today. Cannabis helps in that I feel relief in the evenings. I still can't move much with it...but I'm less arsed.

Feeling a lot better today. A "good day". I know nobody's arsed but...i am. haha. If try anything a bit physical, though, my heart flutters like fcuk. My muscles still don't work properly. I've turned into Mr Muscle from that advert..only with a pot belly. My head feels a bit more 'in-tune' today. Cannabis helps in that I feel relief in the evenings. I still can't move much with it...but I'm less arsed.

I'm still in pain when waking up etc from similar symptoms

Been massively better even since i started having cbd tablets before bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.