Any reasonable offer accepted

adrianr said:
invisableman said:
All these posts saying Milner is just a worker and has no skill must be the people who leave before full time and missed his 50 yard cross field pass that set up our 6th goal v spurs.... Yep absolute shite !

Milner isn't lacking in skill, that's an absurd notion. He just has different skills. It unfortunately just so happens that the areas he's lacking are important for our 11 players to operate in the manner Pellegrini wants them too. Being able to hit a perfect 50 yard cross field pass isn't as important as receiving a fast pass in a tight situation, being able to control it and lay it off to the right player to keep the move going. That's what Milner is lacking. He would be exceptional (much like Dzeko), in a team that plays to his strengths. And that's from someone who wants to keep Milner.

Agree mate. Milner is a good player, he just gets found out a bit at the highest levels. No shame in that. Still very useful to us and I still think we'd be fine in the prem with him in central midfield alongside the other more technically gifted players I mentioned

Didsbury Dave said:
Micah's playing really poorly this year but I still hope he can get back to his best, which will make him a good squad member. Dzeko's head's gone down and I suspect he will want a move, although I wouldn't mind him as a backup. Lescott I could handle as reserve left sided centre half but would be more than happy to sell and replace him with a world class centre half.

The rest are surplus to requirements without a doubt. Kolorov. Jesus Christ. Did he put a foot right all night?
Now this is a quality post....................spot on and the sooner Kolorov gets the hell out of the place the better....Jesus Christ we actually made him captain ............what the f@@k....

dwren said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Micah's playing really poorly this year but I still hope he can get back to his best, which will make him a good squad member. Dzeko's head's gone down and I suspect he will want a move, although I wouldn't mind him as a backup. Lescott I could handle as reserve left sided centre half but would be more than happy to sell and replace him with a world class centre half.

The rest are surplus to requirements without a doubt. Kolorov. Jesus Christ. Did he put a foot right all night?
Now this is a quality post....................spot on and the sooner Kolorov gets the hell out of the place the better....Jesus Christ we actually made him captain ............what the f@@k....

Hang on guys it wasn't so long ago when he was twattin' down the flank and dry bummin' the rag full back... i am not his greatest fan but he had one game in 3 maybe and you wanna slate him? I suspect the gaffer will strengthen that position if not in Jan then in the summer with Baines being my choice.

buzzer1 said:
dwren said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hang on guys it wasn't so long ago when he was twattin' down the flank and dry bummin' the rag full back... i am not his greatest fan but he had one game in 3 maybe and you wanna slate him? I suspect the gaffer will strengthen that position if not in Jan then in the summer with Baines being my choice.

He got a load of room that game to do the only thing he can (sometimes) do well: fire in flat crosses. He also very nearly cost us a goal in the first few minutes by getting done.

My opinion on kolorov has been consistent for three years and is based on seeing him play at least 60 times and probably more. He can't defend. He's never been able to and he never will be able to.

Nice lad, great free kicks, good servant to the club. But surplus to requirements now/

invisableman said:
All these posts saying Milner is just a worker and has no skill must be the people who leave before full time and missed his 50 yard cross field pass that set up our 6th goal v spurs.... Yep absolute shite !
That pass should have been dealt with by the defender. If it had it wouldn't have looked anything more than a hit an hope which in essence what it was

Dzeko. Keep. Doesn't look like a footballer, but, he does know where the goals are

Kolarov. Couldn't give a shit. Neither good nor bad. Just not worth the money we paid for him

Lescott. Needs Vincent next to him. Without him, he's lost

Richards. As someone said earlier, he's in the last chance saloon

Sinclair. Who? and why did we bother in the first place

Garcia. I was hoping to build myself a time machine, go back to the late 70's/early 80's and appear on Noel "tidybeard" Edmonds' Swap Shop. I'd offer a swap of Garcia for a dog turd with a lolly-ice stick in it, but would be embarrassed if we got no offers. He really is THAT bad

buzzer1 said:
dwren said:
Didsbury Dave said:

There are a dozen better LBs than the overrated Baines in the world.

Funny player, James Milner. Given his 100% commitment every time he steps onto the pitch you would have thought that he would be one of our most consistent performers, when he is actually one of the least consistent. One game you're thinking yes he's the answer, next game you're left scratching your head.

Keep Micah without a doubt, unstoppable on his day and I hope those days soon return for him and if Lescott's happy to stay then I'd keep him too as a good squad member.
Kolarov has been better this season but his attitude is questionable in my opinion and if a decent offer came in then he can happily go with the rest of the players mentioned in the op.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.