Any reasonable offer accepted

I'd add Milner to that list too. Anything over £12m and we should send him packing.

Dr Jacoby said:
I'd add Milner to that list too. Anything over £12m and we should send him packing.

At least Milner tries. He'll never let the side down for workrate and he won't sulk. Not the most skillful but has a great attitude. Super option to have for games like last night and even against teams where you know you won't have a lot of possession.

Dr Jacoby said:

when you have a player like Milner who seems ok to play a bit part and whenever he comes in RW CM LW FB gives 100% you DONT get rid

bluemc1 said:
Dr Jacoby said:

when you have a player like Milner who seems ok to play a bit part and whenever he comes in RW CM LW FB gives 100% you DONT get rid

Milner's a fine squad player as you say, because of his versatility, as long as he's happy to play 15-20 games a year.

I don't think Milner will hang around much longer playing bit parts. But while he is prepared to do that he should stay.

Look we KNOW these players for one reason or another are not good enough for the first team which is why they only play there in deadrubber games like last night,or due to injuries.

They are not shit,it is just that if you put a whole load of second string players in together then obviously you are going to get a second rate performance.You are not going to get world class players happy to sit on the bench every week,so your second string are always going to be slightly sub standard to the first choice eleven.

Having said that we need more strength in our defensive players in reserve and another ball winning/defensive midfield player as Garcia will never be the answer for the premier league.

Any ideas on what players we should bring in to replace the ones afore mentioned? Its easy to say to get rid of these players, but who would be suitable replacements? I agree that some strengthening is required but i hope we dont "panic" buy in january and buy the wrong players.

adr2.8i said:
Any ideas on what players we should bring in to replace the ones afore mentioned? Its easy to say to get rid of these players, but who would be suitable replacements? I agree that some strengthening is required but i hope we dont "panic" buy in january and buy the wrong players.

I'd replace 3

Garcia -> Illarramendi from Sociedad.. Quality player.
Dzeko -> Just Sell and use a 4 of Negredo, Aguero, Jovetic and Guidetti
Kolarov -> Shaw from Southampton or if we could coax Coentrao from Madrid, he is well suited to the Premier League

Sell them all for me but I think the club would like to keep Richards but the money he wants 100k a week to sign his new contract is a piss take 40k should be the tops for a squad player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.