Any reasonable offer accepted

Dribble said:
he seems more arsed about getting on the plane to Rio than his Manchester City career.
Surely these two are not mutually exclusive, as you suggest. Unless of course he's planning a holiday.

FantasyIreland said:
For

Dzeko
Kolarov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair

A combined 92m outlay and all are weak links for reasons of ability or attitude or both.Tonight was proof of the vast gulf in quality that exists between our first choice players and their understudies.
Replacing at least a couple of the above in Jan would be hugely beneficial to our chances of winning silverware.
Would keep Richards/Lescott but the rest need to go as soon as possible. I'm fucking fuming about tonight's display. A win and four goals hides what was without doubt the worse performance at the Etihad this season. (Bayern aside)
If the fringe players can't show how much they want to push for Premier league starts on nights like tonight then what's the point of them?

EricBrooksGhost said:
Dribble said:
he seems more arsed about getting on the plane to Rio than his Manchester City career.
Surely these two are not mutually exclusive, as you suggest. Unless of course he's planning a holiday.

The two are it entirely inclusive, as you say. The only chance he's got of going to rio is by playing his best football for us and dislodging zab.

Just back now.

OP has it spot on. Quite simply we cannot be the side we believe we should be with such mediocrity in our ranks.

Just give the fuckers away.

Just being associated with:

Dzeko
Kolorov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair
Rodwe ll

does my head in!

And exactly, why in God's name was Kolorov named as captain?

Was it some England style award for 50 or so appearances for City, or was it some kind of sick joke?

Both Txiki Begiristain and Manuel Pellegrini both have got a job on in replacing them squad players over the next couple of transfer windows that is for sure. There is no room for sentiment especially with Lescott and Richards.

Richards needs more game time a few years ago he was many peoples first choice full back ahead of zabba, he's a more than capable understudy as zabba is without doubt first choice now, he's struggling at the moment though.

Lescott is a quality old fashioned defender, perfect against bully boy type strikers, great strength and good in the air, yes he has no pace and looks awkward on the ball but the lad can defend, deserves a new deal, definitely good enough to be used as a squad player at the very least.

The rest on the list I'd have to agree.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Just back now.

OP has it spot on. Quite simply we cannot be the side we believe we should be with such mediocrity in our ranks.

Just give the fuckers away.

Just being associated with:

Dzeko
Kolorov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair
Rodwe ll

does my head in!

And exactly, why in God's name was Kolorov named as captain?

Was it some England style award for 50 or so appearances for City, or was it some kind of sick joke?

Yes we need to improve the support players but none of them were as the piss poor atmosphere tonight. Playing in a library can't help the team's performance. That said I don't think Garcia will never be up to speed on midfield with MP's style of play.

Micah has been below par in the few games he has played this season and was poor at Sunderland. However, he has been outstanding on many occasions for us and people have short memories. If the argument is familiar it is the one the Joe Hart Groupies make for including Joe in the team regardless of form.

We certainly need a new keep we on the list of replacements.- if only to put pressure on Joe and Pants (who will soon be out of contract).

Richards should stay for me. Lescott is good too but will go in the summer. Kolarov also ain't really that bad. We are pretty good at Full back spots. Big need is to get a quality CB in as well as bring in a CM/DM to provide competition/cover to Fernandinho and Yaya. We also need to bring another creative threat. Dzeko, Sinclair, Barry, Lescott, Garcia at least will all be gone by September 1, 2014.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.