Any thoughts as to when Britain will be completed?

Don’t worry, Starmer will sort it out PDQ, honest.
Well if he can sort it in 13 years then it’ll be evens won’t it.

Tory cunts have gradually made it worse so the Labour Party need plenty of time to get it back on track, at least 2 terms will be required,

Anyone expecting a quick fix is as deluded as the rags thinking they’ll win next years title.

Well if he can sort it in 13 years then it’ll be evens won’t it.

Tory cunts have gradually made it worse so the Labour Party need plenty of time to get it back on track, at least 2 terms will be required,

Anyone expecting a quick fix is as deluded as the rags thinking they’ll win next years title.
He will also have to move away from the status quo. Copying the same platform the Tories have destroyed the country with, won't yield different results just because it's done in a red rosette.

You should see it out West, Idaho and Montana are booming, so much construction going on. Unfortunately the massive influx of people is ruining everything about the place and all the move in’s just want to make it like where they come from. Great for me in some respects as a GC but sad as a skier and boater etc

Growing up, I thought the UK would develop into a futuristic country quite rapidly.
The reality. Is, outside the big cities, nothing has changed at all, and the country is stuck in a 70s/80s time warp.
I guess the only development in the majority of provincial towns is that loads of shops and pubs have closed, and the ones that aren't empty are charity, vape or betting shops.
Can I have the jet pack and flying car future back I was promised?
You've missed out nail parlours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.