ANY1 KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD 4 THURSDAY

I've asked this before but not seen an answer so I'll ask again...

Anyone know the capacity when the 3rd tier's closed?

I think a lot will pay on the night or certainly in the next few days...

That's what I'm going to do!

Blue Mooner said:
I just don't understand why the regular season card holders don't turn out for cup games, if they did we would top 30,000 every game it completely baffles me as these games are aguably bigger than a premier league game against Stoke or Hull.

It's not even as if our home league games aren't moved to ridiculous kick off times and midweek league games always seem well attended.

This is our last chance of a trophy and yet people can't be bothered to turn out and get behind the team. pathetic imo.
I really hate it when people come out with crap like this.

I know quite a few ST holders that live away from Manchester and simply can't make it for midweek games. Me and my brother also have ST's and are usually working away from Manchester during the week and there are many others like that.
I know people that have young kids with ST's who can't go to midweek games as it's too late.
I know people who work nights/shifts and can't make it midweek.

The people who travel from London, the Midlands, the West Country, Wales, Scotland etc. probably spend much more money and make much more effort following City than you do so think before you speak.

What does anyone else think? I have spoken to many who swerve these Euro games and just watch it at home or on t.v despite regulary going to home games.
If I ask them if they are going they normal answer is along the lines of "er, yeah, might do, its on telly though init and you cant have a beer so dunno"
Has anyone else had this reason aired to them? Or do I just know aload of pisscans haha

M35 Blue said:
What does anyone else think? I have spoken to many who swerve these Euro games and just watch it at home or on t.v despite regulary going to home games.
If I ask them if they are going they normal answer is along the lines of "er, yeah, might do, its on telly though init and you cant have a beer so dunno"
Has anyone else had this reason aired to them? Or do I just know aload of pisscans haha

do many actually drink that much in the ground though..other than a quick one before and maybe at half time....with the prices & the fact that there are pubs on the way to the ground
barely time to get one at half time anyway

Got my ticket plus 3 more, could be on our own in the lower tier! ............Beer's crap in the stadium anyway!

the_invisible_man said:
M35 Blue said:

do many actually drink that much in the ground though..other than a quick one before and maybe at half time....with the prices & the fact that there are pubs on the way to the ground
barely time to get one at half time anyway

Dont think they do (I only have 2 in the ground maximum) but it could be a mind of matter thing...I really dont know.
People have said it to me in the past and just wondered if it is a common theme.
Personally prefer to have a beer (or at least the option) but feel it is a weak excuse to not attend.

Me and my better half are coming over from sunny Jersey for the game.
So thats 2 more,

I think 25000ish will turn up, but i hope its a lot more than that,

Its a big game for us!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
We've always had poor attendances for cup games at COMS, even big ones.

The two recent big games at COMS, West Ham and Spurs in the quarter finals, still attracted less than a premier league game against the worst opposition.

I don't know why, to be honest. Apathy, I suspect.
The FA Cup game at home to Forest was well attended. 32k

There aren't enough Greater Manchester based blues to fill the ground. and is that any surprise after so many disappointments

I bought two today from the Arndale shop at about half 11 .(How much easier is it to buy from the arndale, compared to the halfwits who occupy the ticket office?)

Second tier in east and west were more or less full. Just the odd seat in those areas. First tier in east and west there were a few spaces near to the corners of the stands where they meet with the north and south stands. The north and south stands had many seats left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.