ANY1 KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD 4 THURSDAY

We're down from Edinburgh, so using another day's holiday, put that with the 2 days used for the trip to Copenhagen and its getting silly

But, like other folk have said, we spend months going on about needing to get into Europe and then it comes round and folk can't be bothered, just don't understand it. For me, its worth the drive and the waste of my holidays, its what we dreamed of surely?

When you buy tickets from the Arndale do you get charged a booking fee?

The reason I ask is that when you buy tickets on-line they charge you an extra £3.00 which seems a bit of a rip-off seeing as it's all automated!

Bought my 2 tickets, but not yet sure I will go, its a 6-7 hour round trip plus pub and game, and I'm night shift the night before, plus I may have to go on my own as my son doesn't finish college early enough to get there. Copenhagen has also made me skint !

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mooner said:
I just don't understand why the regular season card holders don't turn out for cup games, if they did we would top 30,000 every game it completely baffles me as these games are aguably bigger than a premier league game against Stoke or Hull.

It's not even as if our home league games aren't moved to ridiculous kick off times and midweek league games always seem well attended.

This is our last chance of a trophy and yet people can't be bothered to turn out and get behind the team. pathetic imo.
I really hate it when people come out with crap like this.

I know quite a few ST holders that live away from Manchester and simply can't make it for midweek games. Me and my brother also have ST's and are usually working away from Manchester during the week and there are many others like that.
I know people that have young kids with ST's who can't go to midweek games as it's too late.
I know people who work nights/shifts and can't make it midweek.

The people who travel from London, the Midlands, the West Country, Wales, Scotland etc. probably spend much more money and make much more effort following City than you do so think before you speak.

Fair enough in those cases, but how do you explain how we get over 40,000 for a midweek premier league game... that's my point.

mcfc_ms said:
I bought two today from the Arndale shop at about half 11 .(How much easier is it to buy from the arndale, compared to the halfwits who occupy the ticket office?)
Agreed. I was in and out within about 3 minutes.

Fuck me did`t expect this many replies on my thread

Couple ov points your right about every1 wantin 2 b in the U.E.F.A cup at the end ov last season but that was so they could go away on the piss thats all

But the gates are awful surely we can get 30,000

I bought three today and wanted 2nd tier but they were sold out so got some in first tier. My guess would be 30,000 which would be ok. Should be getting towards 40k though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.