Anyone eaten in a 3 star michelin restaurant

I used to love going to Mash & Air in the 90s it was owned by Oliver Peyton. I still rank it as the best restaurant in Manchester I have been to.

I used to love going to these sorts of restaurants when I working down in Portsmouth. On a good year we'd be frequenting them seemingly every other month.

They all become a bit samey after a while and I got tyred of having to go through the usual formalities you must adhere to in these sorts of establishments.

If you are to go to any I'd recommend the Lamb Inn in Chichester. Wow the chef han cook a wonderful Steak Diane.

No interest in fine dining at all. Find the whole idea of poor folk sweating their guts out for the soul purpose of feeding those with more money goes against the way I like to live.
So you’ve never bought anything made in a factory? Line work put me through college and it was horrendous.

I personally don’t like restaurants. I’m not comfortable in them as I find them a terrible waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.