Anyone eaten in a 3 star michelin restaurant

I've eaten at The Fat Duck and The Waterside Inn. Both are 3 stared, both are in the same village and both were rather nice.

There's another eatery in the same village that has one star but I didn't lower myself.
I had an overnigbt at this place a few years back. Exceptional meal and a nice chat with Michel Roux. I've even used his pastry book to cook a tarte tatin!

I've eaten at The Fat Duck and The Waterside Inn. Both are 3 stared, both are in the same village and both were rather nice.

There's another eatery in the same village that has one star but I didn't lower myself.

We want to get to those at some point. No idea when tho as we want to do it in one trip so £££

So you’ve never bought anything made in a factory? Line work put me through college and it was horrendous.

I personally don’t like restaurants. I’m not comfortable in them as I find them a terrible waste of money.
Course I’ve bought things made in a factory and that’s got nothing to do with thinking that fine dining is a load of overrated bollocks for those better off in society to be able to spend their money on.

Course I’ve bought things made in a factory and that’s got nothing to do with thinking that fine dining is a load of overrated bollocks for those better off in society to be able to spend their money on.
How different is it to paying more to see the best team on the planet play football, when you could go and watch FC United for a fiver instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.