Anyone else concerned?

I'm so worried I can't sleep let me tell you!!

We need a hungry Box to box midfielder with Champions league experience.

We need a decent winger...not a Swansea castoff...why aren't we after one of those Spanish guys...Spain are pretty decent by all accounts and if we could just get a winger off them we'll be in clover.

We need a motivational manager at the helm, as everyone knows that even without additions to last seasons squad we had the best squad..and were just punching below our weight.

We need to be investing in youth...have you seen how good utd's facilities are at Carrington...why can't ours be that good.

And whilst I'm at it, we should be expanding the stadium...we're just getting left behind.

I'm sick with worry at our current predicament

I think I need to lie down.

SWP's back said:
Joehannes said:
Pam said:
How does this theory fit with paying thirty million plus for a 28 year old and giving Yaya another huge pay rise?
We gave Yaya a pay rise?
Nope
extended his contract. As for Fernandinho comment, it was an area that needed to be sorted and we got a top top player, who is also eager to play for us.

I'd wager Dan Taylor knows a hell of a lot less about our club now, especially as Mancini has gone, I also don't think because one journalist approves of another one's information that it's right, £47m for Tevez hasn't ever been used consistently until it can be used as a stick to beat us with like now. Usually £25-30m was the quoted number.

Daz_Blue said:
blightee said:
paying £30 million for Fernandinho shows the club are still willing to pay the big bucks, although it also shows they are still willing to be ripped off for average players whom we wont be able to sell in 2 years time for more than 5 million.

Fernandinho is not average ....come Christmas you will have his name on your shirt and you will be singing his name ...... thats if you can aford 11 letters

But are there not better options out there than him e.g. Paulinho. I don't get why we paid 30M on a player we had ZERO competition for while the Spuds are set to sign Paulinho, for whom is 3 years his junior, for half the cost. Fernandinho is a good player but no value for the 30M.

itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:
blightee said:
paying £30 million for Fernandinho shows the club are still willing to pay the big bucks, although it also shows they are still willing to be ripped off for average players whom we wont be able to sell in 2 years time for more than 5 million.

Fernandinho is not average ....come Christmas you will have his name on your shirt and you will be singing his name ...... thats if you can aford 11 letters

But are there not better options out there than him e.g. Paulinho. I don't get why we paid 30M on a player we had ZERO competition for while the Spuds are set to sign Paulinho, for whom is 3 years his junior, for half the cost. Fernandinho is a good player but no value for the 30M.

Because Paulinho is level below him

47 million is the fee we paid for tevez, its not even up for dispute.
Also the reason why "Guidetti" isn't happening" is because he isn't going to be good enough

waspish said:
itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:

Because Paulinho is level below him

Then why is he wearing a banana yellow strip scoring goals in the confed semi finals and putting his team into the final, whilst fernandinho is sitting at home tweeting about bullocks

blightee said:
47 million is the fee we paid for tevez, its not even up for dispute.
Also the reason why "Guidetti" isn't happening" is because he isn't going to be good enough

I dispute it given the two parties involved in the deal both say it's bollocks.

Not concerned in slightest. We don't need to bring alot of players in to improve on last season.

Hart- had a poor season and will certainly be better next season and Micah will be fit hopefully as we were a defender short with him injured. Yet still had best defence in league.

Don't know much about Fernanwhatshisname, but Barry was poor last season compared to previous.Nasri was poor last season but imo if Pellergrini can sort him out (play more centrally for a start) he is FAR better than that isco chap.Silva had injuries and was not as good as we know he can be. Yaya was poor last season (imo fitness caught up with him a bit after previous season) he will know and sort that.

Footballers all have same human traits as rest of us and imo Tevez was less effective because he WAS happy! seems the type to play better when his life is shit or has something to prove.
Flip side is Aguero, who had poor season, imo with his off-field problems (wife leaving) it affected his form for the worse.

With all that we were still the 2nd best side last year....and few tweaks to sort above will be better without anyone else.
Not to sure about Navas, defo gives something different to side but maybe not 'better'.
Tevez will certainly need replacing,biggest problem is with who? ...and we still have the 'Bosnian Crouch'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.