Anyone else concerned?

waspish said:
itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:
Fernandinho is not average ....come Christmas you will have his name on your shirt and you will be singing his name ...... thats if you can aford 11 letters

But are there not better options out there than him e.g. Paulinho. I don't get why we paid 30M on a player we had ZERO competition for while the Spuds are set to sign Paulinho, for whom is 3 years his junior, for half the cost. Fernandinho is a good player but no value for the 30M.

Because Paulinho is level below him

Never seen fernandinho play, brief chumps league highlights only, but big phil Scolari doesn't seem to agree with you, guess we will have to wait and see

blightee said:
47 million is the fee we paid for tevez, its not even up for dispute.
Also the reason why "Guidetti" isn't happening" is because he isn't going to be good enough

Hmmmmmmm...........

blightee said:

Then why is he wearing a banana yellow strip scoring goals in the confed semi finals and putting his team into the final, whilst fernandinho is sitting at home tweeting about bullocks[/quote]

Means jack! Richards never got a look in for the england team despite being the best rb in the league at the time and despite england suffering injuries in that position.
I certainly wont be losing any sleep if he turns up at the spuds.

waspish said:
bonespost said:
goalmole said:
The days of City being bent over for top prices for crap players are long gone.
Garcia .Maicon ????????

There not top prices Maicon on a free Garcia 16m top players are over 30m
In any case these players were brought in by Marwood. Totally different calibre of operators now in charge you will find.

blightee said:
waspish said:
itisrising said:
But are there not better options out there than him e.g. Paulinho. I don't get why we paid 30M on a player we had ZERO competition for while the Spuds are set to sign Paulinho, for whom is 3 years his junior, for half the cost. Fernandinho is a good player but no value for the 30M.

Then why is he wearing a banana yellow strip scoring goals in the confed semi finals and putting his team into the final, whilst fernandinho is sitting at home tweeting about bullocks

Any player can score from a set piece and football is about opinions and we will see which player will be the better player this season if Paulinho signs for spurs..

Some flappers in here. Why or how can anybody be concerned? We have the richest and most ambitious owners in world football what can possibly go wrong? We will sign replacements for sure and very good ones. To me it looks as tho we've got rid of the dressing room Idiots who cause riots. Mario and tevez as much as I liked them caused trouble all the time couldn't of been good for team morale. It's going to be an exciting summer I can feel it :) & please stop going on about us paying 30m for Fernandinho he's going to be worth it.

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
waspish said:
itisrising said:

Never seen fernandinho play, brief chumps league highlights only, but big phil Scolari doesn't seem to agree with you, guess we will have to wait and see

It's been said a hundred times but... players in the Russian and Ukrainian league are overlooked by Brazilian selectors. Fernandinho's big reason for moving is to try and get noticed again. He DID have a spell in the Brazilian NT and was excellent, arguably their best player. But then he went back to being ignored again with Scolari's return. Having only seen Fernandinho in the CL and Paulinho for Brazil it's hard to compare, but based on those alone Fernandinho is a better player. Fernandinho has performed well at an extremely high level against strong midfields like Dortmund's (the same midfield Yaya couldn't handle) and Juventus'.

I think a few fans need to get a grip. And stop starting threads like this one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.