Anyone else concerned?

AustinBlue said:
Knocked out two early, high class signings of players who immediately address the major holes in the squad. Great new manager with a track record of building successful and attractive teams. Sensible deal for Tevez. Window barely open, never mind not even halfway thru... nope, not even remotely concerned. If we did nothing else, I'd feel like we had a very solid transfer window.

Our squad, today, is the best balanced, deepest squad in the Premier League. I wouldn't swap our manager, our defence, our midfield, or our strikers line for any other team. United are one RVP injury away from being average. Chelsea are brittle in midfield. Arsenal can't score in a brothel.
We have 2 strikers, but agree in every other respect.

There will be more departures though. We have a ridiculous no. of midfielders

No, not concerned.

I don't understand the OP when he says Guidetti isin't happening, but that aside, I imagine he will fill in for Tevez as the new work-horse like forward. So thats two speedy forwards (Guidetti/Aguero) and a mountain (Dzeko).

Losing Isco is a blow no doubt but I back the man who made him who he is today to spark a new spanish creative midfielders career in Denis Suarez.

Honestly as long as Guidetti has well and truly recovered from his sickness, we don't need another striker. Nor do we need another creative mid if Suarez gets a chance.

When was Gudetti speedy? And the only people to big him up footballing wise were himself.From where I am sitting he is totally unproven but I will keep my fingers crossed!

not overly just yet but considering the way we started the window and pretty much tolmie confirming we were there with isco and right at the front for cavani to now selling carlos, Mario already gone and the club reportedly saying no big name striker coming in it is a slight concern. lack of goals and fit strikers cost us last season so to let Mario and carlos go without bringing someone else in who`s not top notch makes you wonder wether we actually have learnt our lesson!

richards30 said:
not overly just yet but considering the way we started the window and pretty much tolmie confirming we were there with isco and right at the front for cavani to now selling carlos, Mario already gone and the club reportedly saying no big name striker coming in it is a slight concern. lack of goals and fit strikers cost us last season so to let Mario and carlos go without bringing someone else in who`s not top notch makes you wonder wether we actually have learnt our lesson!

This. Starting a 60 game season with just 2 recognised strikers on the books, would be tantamount to insanity

Johnsonontheleft said:
simon23 said:
andrewmswift said:
i'm actually fairly excited about how quiet we've been. makes me think the brass is up to some real coups

That line was used a lot last year and bar nasty and rodwell is,say it,was pretty much disateriys in that we lost out on our major targets....which we seem to have done again

Your spelling of disastrous is, erm.....

On a phone a couldn't be bothered to change it

Exeter Blue I am here said:
richards30 said:

This. Starting a 60 game season with just 2 recognised strikers on the books, would be tantamount to insanity
Which is why it won't happen. Which is why i'm wondering why people are concerned, in June.

Pigeonho said:
richards30 said:

Which is why it won't happen. Which is why i'm wondering why people are concerned, in June.

just debating pige, discussing. why don't you carry on holding hands with the rag twat.

richards30 said:
Pigeonho said:

just flapping pige, panicking. why don't you carry on holding hands with the rag twat.
Fair do's. Fair doodly-do's.

Our first team & bench looks good
---------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta------Kompany------Nastasic---------Clichy
----------------------Fernandinho------------------------
------------Navas-------Yaya--------Silva--------------
-----------------Dzeko-----------Aguero---------------

Pantilimon, Richards, Rodwell, Nasri, Milner, Guidetti, New Striker to replace Tevez

but these over 21 reserves could well need improvement if we're challenging on all fronts

-----------------------Wright----------------
Maicon------Boyata-----Lescott-----Kolarov
--------------------Garcia----------------------
-----Sinclair------ Razak-------Barry---------
--------------Scapuzzi-----Nimely-----------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.