Anyone else concerned?

Not concerned at all. Signed 2 players who will most likely improve us and got a fantastic squad already that needed a fresh start away from Mancini.

People are acting like Isco and Cavani are the only 2 other players out there who can improve us.

There's 2 months of the window left. Be patient.

Stuey said:
Not concerned at all. Signed 2 players who will most likely improve us and got a fantastic squad already that needed a fresh start away from Mancini.

People are acting like Isco and Cavani are the only 2 other players out there who can improve us.

There's 2 months of the window left. Be patient.

We have done great early business but its the options that are available for strikers that worries me...besides the obvious one or two the rest are downgrades

xmusampa said:
When was Gudetti speedy? And the only people to big him up footballing wise were himself.From where I am sitting he is totally unproven but I will keep my fingers crossed!

Ignoring the illness here, but guidetti unproven? 20 goals at feynoord is unproven?

If we were looking at buying him in people would be going mental about it.

That said, we do need to buy a striker now seeing as we sold 2.

Blue Til Death said:
My missus reckons City will be spending a lot more before the season starts and for the record she's never ever been wrong, so chill out... There is more to come!!!
You must have married my ex wife BTD! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.