Anyone else concerned?

waspish said:
blightee said:
waspish said:
Because Paulinho is level below him

Then why is he wearing a banana yellow strip scoring goals in the confed semi finals and putting his team into the final, whilst fernandinho is sitting at home tweeting about bullocks

Any player can score from a set piece and football is about opinions and we will see which player will be the better player this season if Paulinho signs for spurs..

Any player can score from a set piece

You sure?.........

kolarov.ashx.jpeg
<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
waspish said:
Because Paulinho is level below him

Never seen fernandinho play, brief chumps league highlights only, but big phil Scolari doesn't seem to agree with you, guess we will have to wait and see

It's been said a hundred times but... players in the Russian and Ukrainian league are overlooked by Brazilian selectors. Fernandinho's big reason for moving is to try and get noticed again. He DID have a spell in the Brazilian NT and was excellent, arguably their best player. But then he went back to being ignored again with Scolari's return. Having only seen Fernandinho in the CL and Paulinho for Brazil it's hard to compare, but based on those alone Fernandinho is a better player. Fernandinho has performed well at an extremely high level against strong midfields like Dortmund's (the same midfield Yaya couldn't handle) and Juventus'.

Can't wait to see Ferno put Paulinho in his pocket at WHL.

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
NoahCity said:
blightee said:
Then why is he wearing a banana yellow strip scoring goals in the confed semi finals and putting his team into the final, whilst fernandinho is sitting at home tweeting about bullocks
1. Scoring one goal doesn't suddenly make him better
2. Fernandinho has had a disadvantage of playing in Ukraine which most people do not take seriously (even though Shakhtar are a damn good team) and one of the reasons for moving to us is a chance to play well and gain more respect.

Fernandinho has a few caps, but obviously didn't impress enough to earn a regular place, shaktar are regular champions league team (hardly unknown) plenty of brazil lianas playing in Eastern European leagues that have made it for brazil, fernando may well prove to be the player you say he is, but your reasoning doesn't really make sense to me

plenty of brazil lianas playing in Eastern European leagues that have made it for brazil

educate me?

Wait and see. I'm still expecting Txiki to pull a new Ronaldinho type player from under his sleeve again though.

Pigeonho said:
blinkblue said:
Don't we have 1 too many central midfielders? One of Garcia or Barry will go imo.
On interview about Tevez yesterday, Barry referred to us as 'them', so maybe he's already gone?

I got on Barry's body language / vocal tone yesterday to.

I read him as a man who was very worried and nervous.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
blinkblue said:
Don't we have 1 too many central midfielders? One of Garcia or Barry will go imo.

Think Garcia will become a centre back for us so I see Barry going

Garcia is still struggling with learning to walk Waspy, he's never going to be City's centre back.

Stoned Rose said:
Pigeonho said:
blinkblue said:
On interview about Tevez yesterday, Barry referred to us as 'them', so maybe he's already gone?

I read him as a man who was very worried and nervous.

-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am --

waspish said:
blinkblue said:

Garcia is still struggling with learning to walk Waspy, he's never going to be City's centre back.
i read him as a man who has man flu,he sounded rough to me.

even if he was on his way,cant see him ever being worried,and hes to calm to be nervous,if he went he wouldnt struggle to fingd another club,and im sure he wont be short of money

sir peace frog said:
Stoned Rose said:
Pigeonho said:

I read him as a man who was very worried and nervous.

-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am --

waspish said:

i read him as a man who has man flu,he sounded rough to me.

even if he was on his way,cant see him ever being worried,and hes to calm to be nervous,if he went he wouldnt struggle to fingd another club,and im sure he wont be short of money
It was more to do with the way he referred to us as 'them' that caught my attention. Saying that though he isn't a City fan, so maybe he always refers to us like that, who knows?
If he goes, he will have served us well, like Tevez. Can see him going Newcastle or back to Villa or, if he's lucky, Spurs. Hope he doesn't end up somewhere shit like Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.